Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20702)
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer was a bit of a disappointment to me. It doesn't offer the best of coverage and it tends to oxidize really badly, which ends up making the parts of your face you were trying to conceal stand out even more. The only thing I liked about this was the packaging and applicator.
Alyssa W.
Niagara Falls, NY
Review for: Light more...
one of my favorite drugstore concealers, hides your deepest secrets literally just amazing I can't even describe how good it is. also an amazing dupe for the NARS creamy concealer. doesn't crease either!
Andrea Q.
York, PA
This is the best product in the Fit Me line and the best cover up product on the market. It doesn't dry out,exaggerate lines or look cakey. And it works well with my oily skin. I hope this product is available for a long time. I love!!
Lee Ann  M.
Ludington , MI
This only got 4 stars becuse, I have super fair skin and I still needed lighter. I ultimately made it work and it was wonderful! It didn't sit into my creased and such around my eyes which is a big deal for me. Very creamy and blendable.
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
Best drug store concealer I've tried yet! They have an alright amount of shades. This is one of the only drug store concealer I've tried that doesn't come off patchy throughout the day on my T zone area
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
This is definitely the best drugstore concealer I've tried so far. I love it and have repurchased it many times. It's very inexpensive and I highly recommend it. It's lightweight but very good coverage
Zitlaly C.
These concealers are the bomb.com
It's just perfect it covers nicely & doesn't crease & it's so easy to apply. I recommend this to people who try hiding there dark circles. I do purchase this everytime I run out it's just the best 🤘🏽💖
Sharon F.
Ocala, FL
One of the best concealers I've used! I found that if I'm just making a quick run to the store and don't want a lot of makeup on, I can just throw on a bit of this concealer and it still looks great!
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Deep more...
Love this product.. recently bought it since my age rewind finished and I think it's better than the age rewind!!! The product is easy to apply and cheap and gives you amazing result. I am impressed!!
Paola R.
Review for: Light more...
Is a good concealer!
Maybelline is always suprising me with this amaizing concealers and this one is not less better. Its so creamy and doesn't crease your eye, it is compare with naked of urban decay.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back