Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19834)
Alaina B.
Atlanta, GA
I am not sure if the shade is off or what, but this product didn't really work for me. I wanted it to so bad, but it always seems to crease and the coverage isn't what I expect from a concealer.
Kerri M.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Fair more...
This is my current concealer and I'm really liking it so far. Less is definitely more with this product but that's not bad thing (more bang for your buck). Adding too much can (and will) make your face look cakey throughout the day so just be sure to use it in moderation.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
This just didn't live up to the hype. I've seen this touted as a NARS dupe, but the formula isn't even close. I have super dark circles, so I need a full coverage concealer over my corrector. This was just too watery. I also like a very pale shade to highlight and the lightest shade was not THAT light. I'd skip it.
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
Review for: Medium, Cafe, Deep more...
OMG I LOVE THIS STUFF! So good for the price! It covers pretty well and is buldable! I have bought three different shaded hoping to match my skin tone but I need to mix them. Only down part of this product is there limited shade selection but other then that it is LOVELY!
Shane S.
Buffalo, NY
Love this concealer, it does the job, doesn't look cakey. There's a couple of times that i forgot to set it i was nervous it will be bad but it didn't, it is easy to apply and blend, I would recommend this and buy this again.
Kimberly C.
I was pleasantly surprised by this concealer. It is creamy without being oily and typically stays put fairly well when set with powder. It does crease at times. I typically use more mid-range and high-end brands but was impressed with this for a drugstore concealer.
crystal m.
I used to like this for the undereye area but I've recently noticed how sticky this feels when I apply it. I think it's just a bit too thick for my liking. Plus it doesn't really cover blemishes.
Chrixy L.
Arcadia, CA
I love this concealer so much! I bought it in 10 light, and it is just the right amount of warm. It stays on all day when set with powder and provides a great amount of coverage. Would recommend.
Alexis c.
Leesville, LA
Love this! Great coverage! Great to contour with as well! Totally recommend using a beauty blender with the product! It's a good buildable coverage! Great shade selections! Totally repurchase it! And I recommend it to everyone
Megan M.
Review for: Light more...
It has great coverage! Very comparable to high end concealers however I wish there was one with more of a yellow undertone.. It's a little too pink for my liking! Other then that great concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?