Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19841)
Dominique D.
Sanford, NC
The best drugstore concealer! The only problem I have found is the lightest shade is not the lightest shade. Shade 10 is darker than shade 15, so be aware of that. As long as you set it as you normally do it will look beautiful on you.
Aubrey W.
New Albany, IN
I like this concealer. But I don't love it. It isn't full coverage but I think it is light to medium coverage but you could build it up. Just make sure that if you try to build up this concealer, to maybe if you had it, blend it with a damp beauty sponge so it won't turn out cakey. But overal, this is my everyday concealer and I recommend it to people that don't want full coverage . Ps, this I believe IS a dupe for the nars creamy concealer.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
The best concealer. I prefer my ELF one over this one. But both work incredibly on me. I would love to see a bigger range in colors but the formula is pretty good. And helps hide all those red scars that foundation can't hide.
Tuyen B.
One of my favorite drugstore concealers! People have said this is the dupe for the NARS concealer, but I have yet to try that high end product. I don't really have dark circles, but I do notice that it brightens my under eye and is creamy and great coverage for blemishes.
alyssa s.
Ambler
Review for: Light more...
I️ love this concealer! As it will run out fast, it is so easy to apply and blend! It is just like the Nars radiant creamy concealer, but better. This product is so underrated, but I️ think it’s the best, cheapest and most buildable concealer I️ put onto my face.
Kempton M.
AMAZING concealer! Also a great dupe for my NARS concealer, in my opinion! If you have extreme dark circles like I do, I really recommend giving this product a try. It covers well and it stays forever; I've been swimming while wearing concealer, and it didn't come off!!
Kerri M.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Fair more...
This is my current concealer and I'm really liking it so far. Less is definitely more with this product but that's not bad thing (more bang for your buck). Adding too much can (and will) make your face look cakey throughout the day so just be sure to use it in moderation.
Laura G.
Romeoville, IL
This is my fav drugstore concealer. I have tried a lot of concealer for my under eye a and nothing has compared the this concealer. Even some high end conclears couldn't compare. Prefect for under eye and to cover pimples. Every time I purchase this concealer I always buy 2
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
Review for: Medium, Cafe, Deep more...
OMG I LOVE THIS STUFF! So good for the price! It covers pretty well and is buldable! I have bought three different shaded hoping to match my skin tone but I need to mix them. Only down part of this product is there limited shade selection but other then that it is LOVELY!
Anna M.
Wharton, NJ
The whole FIT ME line is great but this concealer is amazing! I would even compare this to a higher end concealer. I use it for covering blemishes and I have a lighter shade to go under my eyes.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?