Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19809)
Buy on Amazon
Nichole C.
Out of all the drugstore concealers hands-down this is my favorite. Blends perfectly great consistency ,color selection is fabulous also has my favorite type of dow foot applicator . Not to meant ion great xo weave and perfect price point
Tuyen B.
One of my favorite drugstore concealers! People have said this is the dupe for the NARS concealer, but I have yet to try that high end product. I don't really have dark circles, but I do notice that it brightens my under eye and is creamy and great coverage for blemishes.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is one of my every day concealers, it's great at covering the under eye area and blemishes and blends really well. It has great coverage and doesn't crease very much. It's a nice creamy formula and they have a good amount of shades to choose from. Definitely recommend it!
Amy M.
Centreville, VA
This is a great concealer, it's creamy and has great coverage. I like to use this on my blemishes as well as some of my scars. I've heard that it's very comparable to the popular Nars concealer!
Briana T.
Chattanooga, TN
Really good concealer! Wish you got more product because I always run out pretty fast. But it's definitely a good alternative to an expensive high end concealer. It blends out great and isn't cakey. I would say medium coverage.
Jocelyn J.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great coverage, lightweight, blendable. Only thing I could suggest is a larger shade range (lighter shades and definitely darker shades).
I apply with a brush and then blend it out with a sponge.
Jordan L.
I love this concealer. It has amazing coverage with a very lightweight formula. It does crease under my eyes sometimes, but it's nothing too bad. I'll even dot it all over my face for a lightweight, light coverage foundation!
Lexi R.
Englishtown, NJ
My favorite concealer on the market. Super affordable and it's so comparable to a high end concealer. I always find myself repurchasing this. It's creamy and doesn't crease, I have dry skin and it looks beautiful on the skin!
Jessa B.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Light more...
I like this concealer for the most part. It blends out well, it's not hard to find a shade that matches, and it's very creamy. My problem with it is that it seems very hard to get out of the tube sometimes, and I need to dip the brush back into the tube multiple times
Megan M.
Review for: Light more...
It has great coverage! Very comparable to high end concealers however I wish there was one with more of a yellow undertone.. It's a little too pink for my liking! Other then that great concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?