Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
Virginia R.
This concealer is great to cover the flaws and dark circles. However some people like my sister felt it burned when she applied it so if you have sensitive skin I don't recommend this one to you.

Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
This is a great, lightweight concealer. I'd say it has medium coverage. I don't get very many uses out of it, it runs out quickly but it is great for under eyes! I do not recommend this for covering acne/dark spots but great for highlighting and brightening up the under eyes.
Karen O.
OMG this product is literally the bests thing ever. It's so buildable and it doesn't get patchy. It lasts somewhat long, I usually use it under my eyes, if honestly recommend this to everyone it's honestly an amazing product.
Gladis G.
Review for: Cafe more...
I looooove this I've been using this to contour I decided to try it and see how it worked and honestly it was everything I was expecting blends in so easily it's very pigmented a bit goes a long way and doesn't crease which I live for
Ainsley L.
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite go-to concealer bc the price is perfect for the amount of product you get! It has great full coverage & it's very long lasting! I use it every time I do my make up! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a full coverage non pricey concealer!
Shane S.
Buffalo, NY
Love this concealer, it does the job, doesn't look cakey. There's a couple of times that i forgot to set it i was nervous it will be bad but it didn't, it is easy to apply and blend, I would recommend this and buy this again.
Natalie A.
Olathe
I'm totally in love with this product. I use it for every day use and it's also inexpensive. It has great coverage and lasts all day long. I use it for my under eyes and it looks great! I also use it to cover up any blemishes.
Catherine R.
Keep trying others, and keep coming back to this one. Better than department store concealers. Low price and lasts all day. Does not crease with a goos setting powder. Goes on smooth with no creasing. Would recommend to others. Have used two colors to get other shade.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the best drugstore concealer! It's very similar to the NARS creamy concealer. It is very great coverage and it's not patchy at all. It even covers my discoloration in my eyelids. A tip for any concealer: use a damp beauty blender or sponge to blend out the product.
Jocelyn J.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great coverage, lightweight, blendable. Only thing I could suggest is a larger shade range (lighter shades and definitely darker shades).
I apply with a brush and then blend it out with a sponge.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?