Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20735)
Gisselle I.
I bought this a couple times and I keep on buying them for the reason being I really enjoy how buildable this is under my eyes and I really don't have to apply a lot which is great because it lasts longer.
Olivia C.
Review for: Light more...
This is one of the most underrated concealers on the market! It's super lightweight and still covers under eyes and blemishes. The only down side may be the range of colors but hopefully they can expand since they expanded their foundations!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Is probably my favorite drugstore concealer has a lot of different shades and it's definitely a full coverage concealer you can use it to cover acne and it's also good to highlight it doesn't crease it all
Kelsey C.
This is one of my ride or die drugstore conclear! The packaging is neat and easy to store. It have long last coverage that is easy to blend and build. It doesn't crease. I will definitely keep this is stock.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
This concealer is perfect on the skin does not Crack covers dark spot and I also love to high light tones for contouring.It is inexpensive and I can tell you I compare it as a dupe to smash box's concealer.
Taylor B.
Most of my facial products are from the fit me collection and the concealer is one of my newer additions. It's good for under eye coverage and it covers the redness on my face, which is really nice. Highly recommend this concealer and the other fit me products that Maybelline offers.
Tania E.
Spring Valley, CA
This is the best concealer I've used by far. Apart from it being extremely affordable its quality is comparable to a lot of high end concealers. This lasts all day on my face and doesn't crease. It glides on smoothly and blends out perfectly with my foundation. I highly recommend to anyone that's looking for a great affordable concealer!
Brittany C.
I bought the Fit Me Foundation and I absolutely love it. I was looking for a concealer that was an inexpensive. This fit within my budget and Ulta had a sale going on for the Maybelline products. I really like this. It didn't cover up my acne mark but helped cover dark spots and redness.
Caroline P.
Palmdale, CA
I love this concealer! My all time favorite. it has a smooth consistency the wand is nice as well, it blends into the skin easily they're no cons to this product. To anybody who needs a well blended pigmented concealer I'd highly recommend!
Rachel G.
This concealer is really good. It doesn't crease under the eyes too much if you set it right afterwards. I have some problems with it stinging when I first put it on, but once I blend it that goes away. It is easy to use and covers blemishes. It doesn't last all day, but most of the day.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back