Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20693)
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
I LOVE this concealer, I use this for everything!  I use it to set under my eyes, I use it to cover blemishes, and I even put it below my contour line to accentuate it.  I LOVE IT.  I have not noticed it giving me acne.  It does not have an odd smell or texture, pretty basic.  Pretty cheap for such a nice concealer.
Katie G.
Bryant, AR
Using this concealer right now, and I'm pretty pleased with it. It's a near dupe to the NARS creamy concealer, but obviously, much much cheaper. It's not very buildable, but it provides enough coverage where that's not necessarily needed. The only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is the package is leaky.
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
This stuff is my holy grail under eye concealer. Super lightweight, easy to set, doesn't crease. I can't complain one bit. I love the packaging and doe-foot applicator. There isn't one thing I dislike about this product.
nawal m.
I love this concealer! I've been using this for about 4 years now and It's great for everyone! Whether your a beginner or a makeup artist, you need this in your makeup bag! Definitely a dupe for Nars Creamy Concealer just a much better price! I would definitely recommend to all my friends !
Ashley R.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! It gives great coverage, lightweight and natural! Not too mention super affordable! My only complaint with this concealer would be how quickly I go through it! I wish the bottle was bigger but for only like 6 dollars I can get 4 of these for the price of one higher end one.
Claudia M.
I recently bought this to try it out and at first application is was pretty decent, but by the time I got to my destination and took a glimpse in the mirror I noticed that it had seeped into my creases under the eyes. Overall, it does a decent job, I am still wearing, but it is not the greatest.
thayla v.
 Uma marca maravilhosa,com tudo maravilhoso,e esse corretivo??? Fantástico,da vontade de usar toda hora,quero toda essa linha para mim,com muitos corretivos e bases,pois essa marca é sem dúvidas a melhor!! Tem tudo de bom, batons,bases, corretivos...coisa de outro mundo!! Super recomendo!!
Brandi B.
Not really a big concealer user but I do like this one. I found that it covered my dark circles adequately. It didn't crease or settle into any fine lines. It had okay staying power. It did not oxidize on me.
Miranda W.
I love this concealer! I use it for blemishes and redness, it also works ok under the eyes . I've used better products for under the eyes. The coverage is somewhat build-able but it can be cakey. I would totally repurchase!!!
Rebeca I.
Most of the girls around me looove this product, but i just think is good but no awesome. the light shade its dark for my skin something weird because I'm not pale at all. it gives pretty good coverage and decent last power but i think this have pink undertone and it looks weird on my darkcircles
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back