Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
This concealer worked very well and fit my skin tone nicely. However the product was very running and it fell off my face whenever I went to apply it. It also ran out after only a couple of weeks and I was hoping to use it for a little while longer.
Marylou F.
This stuff is one of my top favorite concealers ", every time I try something new I always head back to this. It's q little pricey for how little you get but if you don't do your makeup everyday it's so worth it'!
Mya D.
Godfrey, IL
Great concealer! Covers redness and dark circles is very very well priced and easy to find at any drugstore. Nice skinny packaging with a doe foot applicator. I especially like this concealer for blemishes and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Stephanie T.
Walnut, CA
Review for: Sand more...
Works well but not a full coverage concealer. I like it bevause it does not cake or crease under my eyes. It also doesn't irritate my eyes after long wear. I love the fit me foundations so I gave this a try too and I think the combination has garnered the most compliments about having beautiful skin.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Do not let the drugstore label scare you! This is probably the best concealer I've come across, coming from a makeup enthusiast. Blends well over every foundation I've placed it on top of. And it's really cheap too!
Regina C.
This is a super creamy and pigmented concealer! It covers up acne scars well and blends nicely with the skin. Another great thing is that these concealers are super affordable, and can be found in most drugstores with sales!
Michelle M.
Review for: Fair more...
This used to be my go-to concealer when I didn't know what other options were out there. It's very affordable. The coverage is medium and it looks bad on dry or flaky spots. It oxidizes pretty badly. It's not my first choice for concealer, but it does a fine job if you need something more affordable.
Vanessa R.
One of the most important things to have in your makeup bag... great coverage and light weight. It is my must have and it's reliable. It does what it is meant to do. IF you haven't already tried it don't miss out.!!!
Taylor D.
One of the best drugstore concealers that i've ever used. It's very full coverage and is great for covering up dark circles and acne spots. If you prefer your concealer to give you a brighter undereye look then I would suggest to get a lighter shade than normal and it works perfectly for that as well.
Elizabeth P.
Redwood City, CA
this is my favorite concealer! It never fails to make my skin look flawless and get rid of blemishes and dark circles. It's very easy to apply, I recommend to use a damp sponge. It doesn't crease and if set properly stays on all day! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin tone.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart