Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20728)
Wynonna I.
Vancouver, WA
Love this product. It's like a medium to full coverage foundation in a concealer packaging. This is also my 2015 favorite beauty product. I like to use it to highlight the surrounding of my mouth, nose cupid's bow and my under eye.
Adriana D.
Apache Jct, AZ
This is my GO TO concealer! I love the coverage, how light it is on the face, and the color selection. I honestly use a different color every time just to see which one I like better and I honestly don't have a specific favorite I love them all! Very buildable! Medium to full coverage! Def recommend
karina c.
Palatine, IL
This product is great.It conceals very well.Its a great drug store alternative.It is very long lasting and stays on very well.Its buildable and you can pile on more make up over it and i will still conceal well.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
This is my go to drug store concealer it works very well it provides excellent coverage and comes in decent packaging . It is very easy to use and apply on face. I highly recommend this product and will repurchase.
Nikki C.
Love this concealer!! Covers my dark circles under my eyes with ease and I love it!! It's buildable and doesn't crease. Has great pigmentation. Best drug store brand concealer ever! I would recommend this for sure!
Nereida G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Best concealer ever!! It's had great coverage, the packing is just like any other concealer. The concealer is buildable. To me personally this is a dupe for the Nars creamy radiant concealers. Fits all skin types.
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
Such a great duplication of urban decay concealer. Glides on so smooth, stays all day, doesn't get into harsh lines, amazing for blemishes and undereyes. Packaging is great. Bought over and over. Drug store fav! 😍
Osma H.
This is my Reviewers choice award for best concealer drug store and beating out high end IMO. Lightweight, easy to blend, does not settle into fine lines and lasts al day for me. #ReviewersChoiceAwards, #Contest
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
If you're looking for an inexpensive dupe for high end concealer, here it is! This is so doubt my favorite concealer I've found. It's very high coverage, and goes on so smooth. I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Marylou F.
This stuff is one of my top favorite concealers ", every time I try something new I always head back to this. It's q little pricey for how little you get but if you don't do your makeup everyday it's so worth it'!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back