Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Susana C.
Santa Monica, CA
My favorite go to concealer. Definitely give great coverage and it's supper inexpensive! If you need great coverage I suggest this! Doesn't make crack like other concealer. If you haven't tried it def. recommend it!
Katherine L.
Edinboro, PA
This is my favorite drug store concealers and is in my top 3 favorite of all time! It blends so beautifully and the shades really blend into your other makeup and your skin. It lasts so long and it's so natural and gorgeous! Would definitely recommend!
Excelente corrector de ojeras e iluminador, no se mete en las "arruguitas" bajo los ojos, duradero, no reseca la piel sensible del área. Amazing concealer, great pigmentation and full covereage. Easy to work with it.
Chanel R.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
This is one of my favorite concealers! The formula is the perfect consistency, not too thick or thin. It blends easily and has great coverage. You can even add two layers without it looking cakey to build coverage. I'm on my third tube! The only thing is that I wish they had more shades.
Emma E.
This concealer is better than Nars. It has the same consistency, it's creamy and thick! Which are all great things, but it's SO much cheaper too!! All over a much better product that any other concealer I've used.
Anna A.
This product is on my love list! Such great coverage and the price is unbeatable! Works really well and hides all those blemishes you want to get rid of! Love this so much, will continue to repurchase again and again!
Naomi R.
Orlando, FL
The maybelline fit me concealer is my every day go to! It's so easy to blend and hides my imperfections. It last the whole day! You should at least try it! Seriously it won't break the bank and it super affordable! They also have a great shade range!
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
I love this concealer! I use it daily to cover the dark under my eyes. It lasts forever, and the price is fantastic! Even better I can apply my powder directly on top! I would recommend this product to everyone.
karina c.
Palatine, IL
This product is great.It conceals very well.Its a great drug store alternative.It is very long lasting and stays on very well.Its buildable and you can pile on more make up over it and i will still conceal well.
Candice C.
Hands down the best concealer from the drugstore. I have a hard time finding concealer that doesn't crease under my eyes but this one doesn't crease at all. I also really love the formula! The only complaint I have is the color selection
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart