Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (22025)
Alexis S.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is great for times when you want to cover up a blemish and don't want to put your whole foundation on. It is very full coverage and gets the job done while looking like you have little to no makeup on.
Bridgette G.
Mount Clemens, MI
I love this product so much, it makes doing your make up so much easier. I've been using this product for awhile now and it's the best concealer I've found they have all different shades to fit your skin tone :)
Review for: Light more...
This is a very light coverage concealer. I found it didn't do the greatest job of covering my under eye circles or blemishes. Although I love maybelline products I'm very picky with my concealers. Plus my oily skin just wasnt having it, even when I set it with powder. It slipped all over my face by the end of the day. I personally save the money.
Francesca Z.
Fair oaks , CA
I bought this in a slightly lighter color to brighten as well as concealer under my eyes. It's great. I love the doe-foot applicator and the creamy feeling. It covers really well, and remains creamy during the day (as opposed to drying out). I love it! The packaging reminds me of the Nars concealer.
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: Light more...
This is a great concealer! Great coverage and goes on great. Blends so well and doesn't crease. I tend to have black circles under my eyes and it seems to help that disappear fairly well! It is my go to concealer.
Sonia D.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
Torn about this one - on the one hand, it is so lightweight and blendable, the wand is long and thing that allows for really precise application, but the colors just always blend out ashy on my under eyes. Would love if they expanded the color selection so there's something that doesn't give me ghosty eyes.
Lisette M.
This is one of the beat concealers ive ever used. Doesn't crease very much. Easy to blend especially for beginners. The price is great. Can be used to highlight and conceal. I have bought it multiple times. I love it and would recommend it to everyone
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Overall, this is a great concealer! It's easy to blend and has great coverage. I use the lightest shade for undereye concealing and love the doe foot applicator. The only problem is how dewy of a finish it is, you need to set it quickly with a powder to avoid creasing. Other than that, it's great!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Do not let the drugstore label scare you! This is probably the best concealer I've come across, coming from a makeup enthusiast. Blends well over every foundation I've placed it on top of. And it's really cheap too!
Faith F.
Houston , TX
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
This concealer is so amazing, it’s almost a dupe for the famous nars concealer. There is a lot of shade options and I love that they have a yellow undertone. The age rewind concealer that everyone loves, is a pink undertone so it doesn’t work for me. But the fit me has a yellow undertone which works better for me.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart