Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Destiny B.
Amazing coverage. This stuff is liquid gold. It's perfect for people who are on a budget but still need to look flawless. I buy it over and over again. I'm lucky to have stumbled upon it and have loved it ever since.
vanessa r.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
super great concealer and it almost always better than high end concealers. this concealer get the job done but i wish it came in more colors. its nice and moisturizing and i use it all the time, it is great for the price and would def recommend to anyone
Samantha A.
Opa Locka, FL
I love the coverage and how creamy it is. It's a light/ medium coverage concealer but it is bulidable ofc. I love the shade range there's a shade for everyone. I feel like it's a dupe to the NARs concealer. It's very affordable.
Lexy G.
Fontana, CA
overall this is a pretty great drugstore concealer. I like how lightweight it is and the coverage is nice, but it tended to crease on me towards the end of the day, which I would expect. I recommend using moisturizing eye cream before makeup to make sure that there isn't any dryness for it to cling to!
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
I have my fit me concealer in the shade 15. I love this concealer when I want to hide under eye circles, but don't want a super highlighted look. I also like this to brighten red spots or pimples, it blends in well with my foundation and stays all day. Over all I really like this concealer and recommend it.
Katherine L.
Edinboro, PA
This is my favorite drug store concealers and is in my top 3 favorite of all time! It blends so beautifully and the shades really blend into your other makeup and your skin. It lasts so long and it's so natural and gorgeous! Would definitely recommend!
Sehrish K.
I just got this concealer and I use it for my blemishes and my under eyes. I think it works pretty well! I don't usually use concealer but I am trying to branch out into what the makeup world has to offer. Its light and not cakey. i use it with a damp makeup sponge and it blends in seamlessly into my skin.
Alexis M.
Yuba City, CA
I do not like this concealer for concealing. I do not feel like it really cover discoloration. If you get this concealer in a lighter color then it is pretty good for highlighting. Even then I will not be buying this again because it burns under my eyes.
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Cafe more...
I honestly believe this is a dupe for the Nars radiant creamy concealer. Not as good as my tarte shape tape but it's definitely my second favorite concealer in my collection. It goes on so nice & creamy and it's so easy to blend. I think it's $7.99 and you can get it at the drugstore, Walmart/Target and Ulta.
Sophie G.
Madison, WI
Review for: Other more...
Love using this concealer for liquid contouring! It's super easy to blend and the formula is nice and creamy, not cakey. I like the sort of skin finish that it has (not too dewy or matte). It also mixes well with different types of foundations. The applicator is a good size and makes it easy to be precise.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart