Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Lindsay G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is my go-to concealer! I use it pretty much every day. It covers so well and lasts the whole day! Super easy to apply and blend. The packaging is nice, modern looking. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Alyse F.
This definitely gets 5 stars from me! I actually own this in 2 shade and I constantly repurchase them! I own a lighter shade for highlighting and my skin shade for covering blemishes. I actually use a mixture of the two under my eyes and it does wonders!!!
Veronica R.
Gainesville, GA
Just like the Fit Me foundation, I love the formula! It covers very well and doesn't crease bad. Packaging is sleek so it is easy to store! I like this much more than most concealers, and will definitely buy it again!
Breana H.
Ballwin, MO
Really love this concealer. I use it to brighten my under eye area as well as down my nose and a little on the forehead. It works really well and blends nicely. Also very convenient because there is a good variety of shades. One of my favorites for sure
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Review for: Sand more...
THE BEST CONCEALER IVE EVERY USED! Absolutely would recommend to everyone who needs coverage on their bags! It's not thick but it's super creamy and it's perfect for highlighting and contouring! Everyone should try!
Julia R.
Review for: Light more...
I love the wide shade selection but if I' don't set this well it creases. I think maybelline's age rewind concealer would be a better alternative for under eye, but this works well for blemishes, although you do have to build it up for complete coverage.
nikole l.
noblesville, IN
this concealer does not work as well as i would like with my combination skin. when i use this under my eyes and on pimples it does give me full coverage which i like but it looks splotchy... i use a real techniques sponge to apply and blend out. will not repurchase
Cynthia Q.
Lynwood, Ca
Recently purchased this and in love !!! One of my favorite drugstore concealers and definitely in my must haves also it is very affordable and long wearing!! I would recommend it to anyone that wants a flawless look that lasts for hours without budging !
Alexis M.
Yuba City, CA
I do not like this concealer for concealing. I do not feel like it really cover discoloration. If you get this concealer in a lighter color then it is pretty good for highlighting. Even then I will not be buying this again because it burns under my eyes.
Susana S.
I really like this concealer. It is a very good concealer for being drugstore. I'm on my second one. I use this to conceal my under eye area and to highlight my face. I set it with powder foundation afterwards since I have oily skin. I like the applicator it makes it really easy to use. It blends well too.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart