Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Cafe more...
I honestly believe this is a dupe for the Nars radiant creamy concealer. Not as good as my tarte shape tape but it's definitely my second favorite concealer in my collection. It goes on so nice & creamy and it's so easy to blend. I think it's $7.99 and you can get it at the drugstore, Walmart/Target and Ulta.
Jamie H.
Holland, MI
This concealer is the best drugstore concealer I've used. I love it for under eye concealer, it's really smooth and creamy and not patchy at all. I think it comes in a goo variety of shades and it's very innexpensive.
Miriam R.
Oxnard, CA
I love this concealer! I needed to find a drugstore dupe to my nars concealer and this was it! The coverage is perfect and blends perfectly under the eyes! If you want a budget friendly dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealer this is a great option.
Samantha S.
Hollywood, FL
I heard about this concealer for a long time before I finally went out and bought it. I have super dark circles under my eyes and it's hard for me to find something that will cover them. With the product I can barely see the darkness under my eyes and for me, that's rare so I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Samantha G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have this concealer in 20 Sand and LOVE it! It's by far my favorite concealer. I use it for blemishes and it works wonders! It's got great coverage and it doesn't look cakey or unnatural. The formula is awesome, smooth, creamy and doesn't dry out my skin. It's a great concealer and I highly recommend it!
Yenifer G.
Review for: Light more...
My all time favorite drug store concealer, for me it's comparable to the urban decay naked skin concealer it cover really well and it's super easy to blend, I would totally buy it again I'm on my second tube already.
Violet H.
I use this concealer to contour and highlight and it is amazing! It blends well and it makes me contour/highlight look natural. It was a good price and I know a lot of others use this product as well! I would definitely buy again.
Paige S.
Boulder, CO
This concealer is amazing. It is smooth, creamy, and blendable. The coverage is beautiful and it does not cake up on the skin. To me this product wins even over higher end concealer. With a product like concealer, you are bound to go through it fairly quickly. Don't waste your money on anything but this.
hannah h.
Benicia, CA
I did not like this concealer very much. it creased a lot on me and did not look very good it was very light coverage and did nothing for my i found i had to build up a lot to get any good results. the only thing i like was that it lasts for a long time
Susana C.
Santa Monica, CA
My favorite go to concealer. Definitely give great coverage and it's supper inexpensive! If you need great coverage I suggest this! Doesn't make crack like other concealer. If you haven't tried it def. recommend it!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart