Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jessie F.
Essexville, MI
Review for: Light more...
This is part of my daily makeup! It covers up dark spots and honestly does not leave those crease marks that most concealer a leave after a few hours of wear! I love this product! I will continue to buy this product!
Samantha A.
Opa Locka, FL
I love the coverage and how creamy it is. It's a light/ medium coverage concealer but it is bulidable ofc. I love the shade range there's a shade for everyone. I feel like it's a dupe to the NARs concealer. It's very affordable.
Aaisha J.
Houston , TX
Review for: Light more...
Great shade range and also works great for highlighting! Not super full coverage but just enough for daily wear for school/work! I recommend using your fingers to apply and blending it out with your beauty blender afterwards
Sophie G.
Madison, WI
Review for: Other more...
Love using this concealer for liquid contouring! It's super easy to blend and the formula is nice and creamy, not cakey. I like the sort of skin finish that it has (not too dewy or matte). It also mixes well with different types of foundations. The applicator is a good size and makes it easy to be precise.
Rena H.
I love this concealer BUT it burns my skin! it's affordable. maybe it's just me but every time I've repurchased I hope it won't but it ends up burning! the applicator is good, everything about this concealer is great except the fact that my skin burns.
Amarachi N.
These aren't really my favorite . I honestly don't like the whole fit me line . Its pretty good packaging and if you want a not so full coverage look then this may be a good pick , but this is not full coverage at all
Krista H.
Scranton, PA
I ran out of my nyx hd concealer and didn't have time to run to the Ulta by me and I picked this up to try. I cannot say that I like it. Even when I set it with a powder it always settles in the fine lines under my eyes. It's also super liquidy. I don't think I will be buying this concealer ever again.
Veronica R.
Gainesville, GA
Just like the Fit Me foundation, I love the formula! It covers very well and doesn't crease bad. Packaging is sleek so it is easy to store! I like this much more than most concealers, and will definitely buy it again!
Miriam R.
Oxnard, CA
I love this concealer! I needed to find a drugstore dupe to my nars concealer and this was it! The coverage is perfect and blends perfectly under the eyes! If you want a budget friendly dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealer this is a great option.
Susana S.
I really like this concealer. It is a very good concealer for being drugstore. I'm on my second one. I use this to conceal my under eye area and to highlight my face. I set it with powder foundation afterwards since I have oily skin. I like the applicator it makes it really easy to use. It blends well too.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart