Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Krista H.
Scranton, PA
I ran out of my nyx hd concealer and didn't have time to run to the Ulta by me and I picked this up to try. I cannot say that I like it. Even when I set it with a powder it always settles in the fine lines under my eyes. It's also super liquidy. I don't think I will be buying this concealer ever again.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great concealer!! It has amazing coverage and covers my dark circles under my eyes without feeling heavy! Its cheap but performs like a more expensive higher end brand. Definitely one of my favorites from the drug store!
Lexy G.
Fontana, CA
overall this is a pretty great drugstore concealer. I like how lightweight it is and the coverage is nice, but it tended to crease on me towards the end of the day, which I would expect. I recommend using moisturizing eye cream before makeup to make sure that there isn't any dryness for it to cling to!
nikole l.
noblesville, IN
this concealer does not work as well as i would like with my combination skin. when i use this under my eyes and on pimples it does give me full coverage which i like but it looks splotchy... i use a real techniques sponge to apply and blend out. will not repurchase
Samantha S.
Hollywood, FL
I heard about this concealer for a long time before I finally went out and bought it. I have super dark circles under my eyes and it's hard for me to find something that will cover them. With the product I can barely see the darkness under my eyes and for me, that's rare so I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Samantha A.
Opa Locka, FL
I love the coverage and how creamy it is. It's a light/ medium coverage concealer but it is bulidable ofc. I love the shade range there's a shade for everyone. I feel like it's a dupe to the NARs concealer. It's very affordable.
Rena H.
I love this concealer BUT it burns my skin! it's affordable. maybe it's just me but every time I've repurchased I hope it won't but it ends up burning! the applicator is good, everything about this concealer is great except the fact that my skin burns.
Jamie H.
Holland, MI
This concealer is the best drugstore concealer I've used. I love it for under eye concealer, it's really smooth and creamy and not patchy at all. I think it comes in a goo variety of shades and it's very innexpensive.
Marilyn A.
Justice, IL
I love this concealer! Very comparable to the Nars radiant creamy concealer. Just make sure you set it with a louder after you apply so that it doesn't crease. It lasts me all day and I can use it for concealing and highlighting. I definitely recommend it!
Amarachi N.
These aren't really my favorite . I honestly don't like the whole fit me line . Its pretty good packaging and if you want a not so full coverage look then this may be a good pick , but this is not full coverage at all
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart