Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
cx s.
Review for: Light more...
Works very well, medium coverage slightly watery. Nice for people who like a lighter or more natural coverage. I have used this on and off for a couple of years now and would recommend to others! A trusted brand as well.
nallely f.
Culver City
Review for: Sand more...
I do not recommend for dry skin. And since I do have a dry skin it became very flaky. I also have extremely dark under eyes and it did not cover up as much as I would have liked it to. Yes, I tried to build it up but even then I didn’t get the coverage I wanted and it became very flaky the more i layered it. I recommend for thise with oily/combi skin though!
Shawn T.
San Mateo, CA
This is my go-to concealer! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS THING so much I discovered it while watching a YouTube video, one of those gurus recommended it and honestly I haven't looked back since. It's cheap, great coverage, not too thick, not too heavy and lasts all day if you set it with finishing/translucent powder
Kate M.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! It has great coverage for under eye circles and sets perfectly with a great setting powder. The only issues i’ve ever had with this is the lightest color isn’t always light enough for me, and can settle in the creases under my eyes. As long as i realize it before i set me face, it’s okay!
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
Love love love this stuff! Literally for the price you can't beat it literally I'm about to go stock up I am in love with this concealer it's a great buy and gives you such good coverage! I would recommend this to anyone!
Marina B.
Denver, CO
Yes! I recommend buying a shade slightly darker than your skin-- by the time it goes on, it will be a little different than what you see in the bottle. The concealer lasts all day and is thick but not heavy. It's not perfect for under eye but does the trick well enough (with the help of some powder on top...)
Tasneema A.
Philadelphia, PA
This product can be compared to the NARS creamy concealer, but for a cheaper price. I absolutely love this concealer and use it every single day. It blends well and it pigmented. The only issue I have sometimes with this concealer is that it sometimes creases on me, but if I apply primer underneath it, it usually doesn't. Still a holy grail in my makeup routine.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Good coverage and doesn't crease. You don't need a lot, but it will not get as full coverage as some concealers. I am very pale and wish there was one shade lighter than the lightest shade. I would buy this again however.
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
As I said with Fit Me! Foundation, the color for this concealer line is not great if you have very fair skin. The coverage is nice but the shade definitely doesn't fit for lighter skin ladies. It does have a nice finish and lasts a decent length of time.
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
This is my all time go to concealer. It has been one of the only ones that do not get cakey under my eyes. It blends very well and I like the wand used to put it on. It covers up any unwanted blemishes pretty well too.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart