Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
This concealer is moderate coverage. Very cheap and worth the price. Best for under eyes, and it's very build-able. I would recommend this to others because it is very affordable and effective. I would buy this product again.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Light more...
I really like this concealer. It's a great drugstore option. I think it has nice coverage and I didn't notice any creasing. The price is reasonable and considering it often on sale or a coupon can be used, it's a great buy.
Addie D.
Minneapolis, MN
Has to be one of my favorite concealer to conceal and to do a natural highlight. The color I use is cafe and use it to clean up my brows as wells has concealing my dark spots and under the eyes. I love how it is close to my skin tone and that it blends so smoothly. Plus it works as good as expensive concealers
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light more...
I recently bought this concealer and I love it!!! It applies like a dream. The coverage is medium to full and I'm more of a full coverage gal. So it's great to layer. It is such an affordable great drugstore concealer!!
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Awesome concealer I get a much lighter color than my foundation that way it gets rid of the blemishes dark circles acne scars pimples things like that and I love it I would definitely recommend it I get mine from Walmart
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a very good concealer and helps cover my black circles they're not that bad so idk if it's full coverage for others but for me it is. It doesn't crease badly when set very good consistence and product all around.
Tanisha T.
Lexington, NC
I think this is one of the best drug store concealers I've ever used. It goes on smooth and is easy to pat in with a beauty blender. It covers my dark under eye and i can tell if i don't have it on. it really does FIT ME.
Tracy W.
Springfield, MO
Great concealer at a great price. The fomula is comparable to high end brands like nars and urban decay very creamy and blendable. Only 4 stars because of the color range i wish they had some lighter tones as i am very pale complexion
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Good coverage and doesn't crease. You don't need a lot, but it will not get as full coverage as some concealers. I am very pale and wish there was one shade lighter than the lightest shade. I would buy this again however.
Maite V.
Hands down the best concealer at the drugstore, and definitely the most used in my collection. I have been through so many tubes these! I reach for this concealer over my high end ones. It sinks into the skin without looking cakey, and blends well with a brush, sponge or my hands, which is great for when I'm on the go. For reference I use the shade 220 sand sable.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart