Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
Love love love this stuff! Literally for the price you can't beat it literally I'm about to go stock up I am in love with this concealer it's a great buy and gives you such good coverage! I would recommend this to anyone!
Adrie M.
Sadly, I hated the foundation, and the concealer isn't much better. Doesn't last very long and they don't make a shade light enough for me. Barely coverages and cakes into my creases! Makes me very dry under my eyes and near my t zone! I can't say I would recommend or ever repurchase. You live and you learn, I guess.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Good coverage and doesn't crease. You don't need a lot, but it will not get as full coverage as some concealers. I am very pale and wish there was one shade lighter than the lightest shade. I would buy this again however.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I really like this for a drugstore concealer. It does tend to crease on me even if I bake my under eye which is why I wouldn't give it five stars. Other than that it does a great job covering blemishes and for the price it's not bad.
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
This is my go to concealer. I really love the coverage and how well the color matches my skin tone. It's build able and easy to apply. Of course it isn't the best concealer in the world but for the price it is amazing.
Kate M.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! It has great coverage for under eye circles and sets perfectly with a great setting powder. The only issues i’ve ever had with this is the lightest color isn’t always light enough for me, and can settle in the creases under my eyes. As long as i realize it before i set me face, it’s okay!
Aimeeh L.
Very handy concealer and easy to use with its applicator. You just need a little portion then spread it evenly. It is buildable with other shades, because it is not too thick. It covers blemishes and discolorations easily!
Sydney T.
Miamisburg
Review for: Fair more...
I like this product, I've been trying it for about two weeks. It really works to lighten up the skin, and doesn't crease. But it just really doesn't have a full coverage unfortunately.
I recommend it to others because it's great for the price!
Shawn T.
San Mateo, CA
This is my go-to concealer! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS THING so much I discovered it while watching a YouTube video, one of those gurus recommended it and honestly I haven't looked back since. It's cheap, great coverage, not too thick, not too heavy and lasts all day if you set it with finishing/translucent powder
Kristin B.
I found this for a really good price on Amazon and decided to try it. It doesn't do a very good job if you use it on acne or other blemishes, but it does work really well if you blend it out on dark under eye circles.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart