Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tasneema A.
Philadelphia, PA
This product can be compared to the NARS creamy concealer, but for a cheaper price. I absolutely love this concealer and use it every single day. It blends well and it pigmented. The only issue I have sometimes with this concealer is that it sometimes creases on me, but if I apply primer underneath it, it usually doesn't. Still a holy grail in my makeup routine.
Jessica T.
Sacramento, CA
The best creamy concealer for all over the face with median coverage and a light feeling. Wears beautifully on the skin, easy to apply. I bought mine at Walmart and I would repurchased all over again.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
THE BEST CONCEALER IVE EVER USED! DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE ONE IVE EVER USED! Blends amazing, looks flawless and just matches my skin color perfectly! Sadly won't be repurchasing because it is not from a cruelty free brand.
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
This is a good concealer to cover up those under eyes. But it doesn't really do a good job of covering my acne. It seems as they show more if I try covering them with this. Overall it's an affordable drugstore concealer.
dawn m.
Review for: Fair more...
This was my dupe for tarte shape tape before colourpop came out with their no filter concealer. I would still pull this out. Excuse although it's thinner than tarte and thinner than colourpop it still provides good coverage. About light to medium coverage. No overpowering scent Decent price. Would highly recommend.
Anita P.
Clarkston, GA
Review for: Sand more...
This is a good drug store concealer. It’s not full coverage, but it’s buildable. I like using this for my under eyes and highlighting the bridge of my nose. I love that their formula blends really nice (using it with a beauty sponge). I find that the concealer doesn’t crease if you use a good setting powder.
Emma M.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Sand more...
Such a good affordable concealer! Its lightweight and the formula kinda reminds me of the Naked Weightless concealer. I always have this in my collection to use as my every-day concealer and blends well with a beauty blender. Totally recommend to others. I do set with a color-less powder and it looks awesome.
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
I know a lot of people like this concealer but I have to say I like my UD Naked skin concealer better. I have the lightest color that they have but it is still too dark for my skin tone. Wish they would have more colors.
Tracy W.
Springfield, MO
Great concealer at a great price. The fomula is comparable to high end brands like nars and urban decay very creamy and blendable. Only 4 stars because of the color range i wish they had some lighter tones as i am very pale complexion
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
Good coverage and doesn't crease. You don't need a lot, but it will not get as full coverage as some concealers. I am very pale and wish there was one shade lighter than the lightest shade. I would buy this again however.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart