Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
Melissa D.
This works so amazing along with the foundation. Very build able and non sticky. Burns a little when I apply is the only thing I have to complain about. Last long and doesn't come off easy. I will be buying again
Whitney P.
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is a medium coverage concealer. At the time I purchased, there were only two shades available in the store. That was really unfortunate for me because I am so fair but I see that they since have released new shades. Other than that though I love this concealer! Great for every day.
Hannah W.
Pearisburg, VA
This concealer is one of the best concealers I've tried! It is pretty long-lasting, Especially with a primer. I like the packaging. It reminds me of the Nars concealer. It is easy to apply because if the wand tip (if that doesn't make any sense, it's like the wand of lipgloss). I really like the way this covers dark circles and blemishes. I would definitely recommend this, and I plan on repurchasing when I run out.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Absolutely in love with this product..it reminds me of tarte shape tape..it goes on smooth to create a flawless look..deffly a must have in my makeup bag and would love to try other concealers from maybelline
Hadley L.
Swainsboro , GA
One of my favorite concealers! It covers my redness and dark circles! It's. It is not very thick and it doesn't cause my under eyes to crease! I was recommended by a friend and haven't stopped using it since!
Miranda W.
I love this concealer! I use it for blemishes and redness, it also works ok under the eyes . I've used better products for under the eyes. The coverage is somewhat build-able but it can be cakey. I would totally repurchase!!!
Emma P.
Newtown Square, PA
Absolutely in love with this concealer!! It is a great coverage but it is build able! I use it to brighten the under eyes. It to also cover blemishes it is very easy to blend and is comparable to the NARS creamy concealer it is just amazing for the price but I suggest buying 2 because they don't really last long.
Hayley K.
Review for: Fair more...
I like this concealer, but wish it was available and in a greater variety of colors. It is creamy, well pigmented, and buildable, but does not work significantly better than any other concealers I have used in the past. I do like how matte it is, and it does not make my skin look or feel oily.
Chloe A.
Lake City, FL
This concealer is definitely one of my go to concealers. It has medium/full coverage and is also great for highlighting the face. It is amazing at covering my dark circles, I definitely recommend this product.
Bree B.
Raleigh , NC
Doesn't do much for me. Creases under my eyes & does not provide the coverage I need. I have dry skin but it doesn't seem to cling. Might be good for someone who wants light coverage & a watery consistency. Not for me but might be good for you!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?