Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mena M.
This concealer is magic. I had great reviews and youtube personalities rave about this product and ended up purchasing it and trying it out. Many say it is a dupe for the NARS concealer and that is true. You get the same coverage but for a better price. I had major dark circles under my eyes and I am also oily and this does a great job. During extremely long days I do reapply again. Definitely recommending this to everyone I know.
Deslin C.
Just bought this concealer yesterday and I love it. I have rally bad dark circles since my daughter is a night owl. I applied this under my eyes after it out the fit me foundation and it looked beautiful. Blended amazing and doesn't look dried out like my other concealer so have used in the past. Well worth the $5..
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
In love with this concealer. It's smooth and doesn't give me any creasing. It's very affordable I would compare it to the nars concealer. I use number 20 sand. Definitely will be buying again. I recommend this product to all
Nichole B.
Centennial, CO
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! For a drug store concealer it covers great! This shade is perfect for lighter skin tones! I will definitely be repurchasing this concealer! I am out and need to buy a new tube soon!
Thelma C.
I love this concealer and have tried others but they don't compare to this one. I have combination skin (very dry in the morning and obnoxiously oily in the evening) and this stays matte without drying my face. Sometimes on a good skin day, i just pop this around a few rough patches and I'm all set. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Lauren F.
This is not like the nars Concealer at all like everyone says. It's more watery and more orange in color. I would just save money to get the nars because they don't even compare in my opinion. The orange color is terrible.
Maggie S.
The concealer itself is fine, but it doesn't come in a light enough shade for me to use it as an under eye brightening concealer. The lightest shade of the concealer is darker than the lightest shade of the foundation, but I think it would have been a good idea to make one a bit lighter than that for highlighting.
Ashley M.
NH
Review for: Sand more...
It was an okay concealer over all. I liked the formula because it was really creamy. It was long lasting but over time turned to a yellow and orange color. Not that big of a fan. I'm also pale do even the lightest shade was to dark for me. I would recommend this to someone with a more dark skin tone than myself.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
My favorite drugstore concealer! The best at brightening as well as covering my dark circles. For its price I can really say this is one of the best drugstore concealers and I especially love the wand applicator. Super effective and I have bought several times again!
Shelby C.
Rock Spring, GA
Love this product for light makeup days, but it just doesn't have as much coverage as I typically like. A lot of people dupe it as NARS radiant creamy. Though the textures may be similar, the coverage is extremely different.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart