Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19797)
Buy on Amazon
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I use this in the shade medium and really enjoy it. I only gave it four stars because I am new to concealer and this was my first pick so I have nothing to compare it to. So many youtube bloggers raved about it so I bought it and I have no complaints! It does not crease or look too cakey under my eye!
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
I got this concealer to cover up red spots and blemishes but it does not work. When you first apply it, it appears to have worked, but as soon as you try to blend it, it disappears and I'm left with the red spots.
Vanessa M.
To be honest, I only utilice concealer to strobe and to highlight. I don't have prominent undereye problems or dark circles, so I don't need much coverage! But since it gives your skin a very natural finish and coverage, it suits perfectly for me. Take into consideration if you do have this problem!
Brittany M.
Mountain Brk, AL
This is by far my favorite drugstore concealer. It has great coverage and applies flawlessly. It has a thin, creamy consistency that allows it to blend out really nicely while still providing great coverage. I keep this in my makeup drawer all the time and will continue to purchase this as long as it's being made.
Francesca Z.
Fair oaks , CA
I bought this in a slightly lighter color to brighten as well as concealer under my eyes. It's great. I love the doe-foot applicator and the creamy feeling. It covers really well, and remains creamy during the day (as opposed to drying out). I love it! The packaging reminds me of the Nars concealer.
Candice C.
Hands down the best concealer from the drugstore. I have a hard time finding concealer that doesn't crease under my eyes but this one doesn't crease at all. I also really love the formula! The only complaint I have is the color selection
Chanel R.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
This is one of my favorite concealers! The formula is the perfect consistency, not too thick or thin. It blends easily and has great coverage. You can even add two layers without it looking cakey to build coverage. I'm on my third tube! The only thing is that I wish they had more shades.
Anna A.
This product is on my love list! Such great coverage and the price is unbeatable! Works really well and hides all those blemishes you want to get rid of! Love this so much, will continue to repurchase again and again!
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
I love this concealer! I use it daily to cover the dark under my eyes. It lasts forever, and the price is fantastic! Even better I can apply my powder directly on top! I would recommend this product to everyone.
Brandi B.
Not really a big concealer user but I do like this one. I found that it covered my dark circles adequately. It didn't crease or settle into any fine lines. It had okay staying power. It did not oxidize on me.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?