Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Lauren F.
This is not like the nars Concealer at all like everyone says. It's more watery and more orange in color. I would just save money to get the nars because they don't even compare in my opinion. The orange color is terrible.
Ariel A.
Fallbrook, CA
Review for: Medium more...
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore concealer the price is amazing the coverage is good and it's not to much where is would cake up. It's extremely creamy it doesn't dry to fast on the skin and it blends out so easily. Now that's what you call a good concealer when it blends out so easy! It also never creases under my eyes and it leaves me a bright under eye when I'm going for that look. I love it
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
It's one of my favorite drug store concealers very thin and light with good coverage it's more on a medium
Coverage it is easy to blend and looks smooth but setting it is a must . Very good for oily skin types like my self
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
Best drug store concealer, it's creamy and blendable it cover great dosnt crease, and it's affordable, I feel like it's a mixture of the nars and urban decay concealer, it's super high end feeling but at drug store prices a must have for every one
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
This works pretty good. It's not the best concealer but it's really good for its price and it helps out a lot when trying to cover up blemishes and stuff like that and when I'm shaping and trying to make my eyebrows pop out.
Matthew A.
This concealer is only good for brightening areas of the face, I could compare the texture to the BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer and it has about the same coverage.

PROS
-[Long wearing, without creasing]
-[Brightens well]

CONS
-[Medium coverage concealer, doesn't correct dullness of under-eye]
Brittney E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is absolutely my go to concealed. I use it to cover blemishes, hide dark circles, and countor my face. It has a very silky consistency and blends into the skin so well. I also love how I don't feel it sitting on my face
Melissa C.
I love the outcome I get when using this. I don't have sensitive skin but for some reason when applied under my eyes it tingles and stings a little. It goes away after a few minutes but I keep torturing myself using every last drop.... I think just because it looks so pretty! It doesn't crease and give me amazing coverage!
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
In love with this concealer. It's smooth and doesn't give me any creasing. It's very affordable I would compare it to the nars concealer. I use number 20 sand. Definitely will be buying again. I recommend this product to all
Angeles G.
Cornelius, OR
This is one of the first concealer I've ever used and so far I like it but I don't love it. One of the major issues I have with it is that it bunches up right under my eyes were I have creases. I've tried setting it with powder afterwards and that work pretty well. Other then that It does it's job and last all day.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart