Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20722)
Halli S.
One of my favorite concealers. It covers up my moderate dark circles and does not crease on me. It lasts for a good amount of time. It is affordable but still worth every penny. I will buy it again and recommend others to too.
Zoë M.
Denton, TX
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer I honestly don't like this product. It didn't cover my dark circles at all and I didn't last very long. I feel like this would work well for someone wanting to achieve a more natural look because it's so sheer. The price is really great, but I honestly won't be buying this again /:
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Another one of my favorite drugstore concealers! Long lasting, looks so natural. This is a more dewy finish, really highlights the face nicely. I definitely recommend this! Very affordable product. You can even use a darker shade if you'd like to contour! Love this 😍
linsey t.
Moreno Valley , CA
This concealer is all horrible. It's watery and disappears when blending. I don't like the color range and they don't even have a light enough color for my complextion and I'm not even that light. I'm just not in love with the formula and since its so watery I have to dip it multiple times for one area of my face for coverage.
Catrall S.
I got mine from Walmart and is in the shade 10 light. I went on Maybelline website to see what is my shade of the foundation, powder, and concealer. This concealer was the result from the website for the foundation and powder.
Itzel H.
If you are looking for a concealer that would hide all your under eye circles I would recommend this one.The pros about this concealer is that it has a stick that helps you apply it.For me I would say that I would buy it again because it is a really good product although maybelline should probably put more product in it.
kim J.
Saint Louis, MO
This concealer is what I have been looking.. With maturing skin,, fine lines and dry skin it is hard to find something that works.. From the first time I used it I knew that I had found my holy grail.. It's perfect coverage that stays all day and I forget its there.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
I love this concealer and use it everyday. Very creamy and non cakey which is great especially under the eyes where you tend to wrinkle. I find this to be very similar to the Nars concealers but since there are so affordable now I only buy these. Easy to find at the drugstore with many colors to suit multiple skin tones.
Amber V.
Lynden, WA
Love this concealer for under the eyes! Gives good coverage with very minimal creasing. Not too dry or too creamy. It can also be used for spot concealing trouble areas on the face. All around a great product, and affordable too! I'll definitely keep repurchasing it!
Lorena P.
I love this concealer! It's super affordable but also does the same job as any of my other prestige brands. This concealer does not crease on me once I set it with a powder and it doesn't look too cakey and doesn't feel thick once you put it on your skin. Highly recommend!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back