Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I am SO impressed with this concealer! I've tried tons of high end brands (MUFE, Too Faced, Tarte, etc.) and this is the best I've found. It's creamy and conceals my dark circles without caking up, and it works well on blemishes too! I also experience occasional dryness on my undereyes, and this product doesn't accentuate it.
Kerri G.
Enid, OK
I love this concealer. It works just as well if not better than many higher end concealer a I've tried. You do have to set it with a powder so it doesn't crease under your eyes, but I find I have to do that with nearly all concealers anyways.
Daniela R.
Yesss. This is my one and only concealer from the drugstore, I often compare it to the nars creamy concealer and the price difference is big. I love the fact that It doesn't crease, it's light weight and it still has good coverage.
Melannis C.
Adelanto, CA
The maybelline concealer is so perfect I love it because it learly works so perfect cover everything I love it I have to have it repeat in my make up it's super easy to apply and I would recommend it to everyone that puts make up .
lauren b.
This has great coverage, and it feels so good on the skin, the packaging looks like the Nara Creamy Concealer and i'd say i like it better. It's so easy to blend and it's so smooth, i would say this concealer could be the only concealer i would buy for the rest of my life!! It doesn't get cakes with the amount you put on!! I Would recommend everyone with any kind of skin to use this!!
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
This is another one of those must have products that everyone talks about. Unfortunately, it's not one of those for me. It works but it doesn't have that wow factor for me that everyone talks about. Wasn't my favorite as it sets in my crease under my eyes. I bought this expecting it to be amazing as everyone talks about but no, sadly I was disappointed.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Light more...
I've only used this concealer a few times but I have loved it every time. It's soft and smooth unlike other concealers that are oily and streaky. It was so easy to apply and it doesn't crease throughout the day. I would definitely buy again if I could find it in stores.
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have tried a lot of over the counter and expensive products and for over age 50 skin I have found that this is the best one for me. This product does not settle in the lines under my eyes and actually makes my skin feel very soft!
Nisha S.
Review for: Light more...
My favorite! I love love love love this concealer so much! The only concealer that truly does not stress me out about how to cover my dark circles. Very easy to apply and last a long time too! Affordable! Get this concealer if you want to cover those circles! Or any other marks.
Olivia F.
I bought this because I needed a new concealer and I had heard so many great things about this one so I decided to give it a try. I love this because it blends very nicely and is also build-able so you can get good coverage out of it. I also love this because the shade "fair" which is the lightest matched my skin perfectly.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back