Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kya C.
Carthage, MO
Review for: Light more...
I purchased this concealer at the drugstore and then also purchased the NARS creamy concealer at Sephora and tested them at the same time. I personally think this concealer is SOO much better than the NARS concealer and it is so much cheaper. It blends like a dream and has great coverage. Best concealer I have tried so far!
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Light more...
I've only used this concealer a few times but I have loved it every time. It's soft and smooth unlike other concealers that are oily and streaky. It was so easy to apply and it doesn't crease throughout the day. I would definitely buy again if I could find it in stores.
Anna P.
This is probably my favorite mega store makeup that I've fallen in love with!! It is great for everything. I highlight with it, I cover blemishes, it does everything. I have normal to oily skin and it isn't too oily on my skin at all! Blends great (I use a beauty blender)
Daniela R.
Yesss. This is my one and only concealer from the drugstore, I often compare it to the nars creamy concealer and the price difference is big. I love the fact that It doesn't crease, it's light weight and it still has good coverage.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Simple easy to use and does the work!! I have used their age rewind one too this one gives more coverage and is slightly creamy. I use for dark circles and for highlighting! Awesome product at awesome price.
Tip: buy these when the stores have discounts for best prices!!
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I am SO impressed with this concealer! I've tried tons of high end brands (MUFE, Too Faced, Tarte, etc.) and this is the best I've found. It's creamy and conceals my dark circles without caking up, and it works well on blemishes too! I also experience occasional dryness on my undereyes, and this product doesn't accentuate it.
Ana A.
Ever since I used Maybelline fit me concealer, I never went back to my old ones nor looker for other concealers. It has medium to high coverage and it works really well with my undereyes and concealing my blemishes. It's really creamy and I love that it has a wide variety of shades and perfect for yellow toned skin like mine. I'm using deep (for when I get tan or for contour sometimes), medium (for my normal blemishes) and sand (for my undereyes).
brendalee💀🥀 S.
Republic, MO
Review for: Light more...
Tried this for the first time recently and I was surprised at how much I liked it. It’s about medium coverage. Not super matte or drying. It kind of reminds me of the Urban Decay makes skin concealer. It doesn’t crease on me at all! The only con is I feel like there’s not enough product and I will have to repurchase soon :(
Ty R.
indianapolis
I'm obsessed with this concealer!! It's very build-able and blends so beautifully into the skin. It's great for making your eyes look fresh and clear, however, I would not recommend using this for blemishes. It gives you a bright look and it goes a long way. The applicator is absolutely amazing. Maybelline New York
Maryana G.
Boca Raton, FL
Este es el corrector que mas recomiendo, es economico y funciona perfectamente.. Posee una alta cobertura yo lo utilizo junto con la base Fit me! De verdad chicas que lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados no tiene nada que envidiarle a otros mas costosos!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back