Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20656)
Melannis C.
Adelanto, CA
The maybelline concealer is so perfect I love it because it learly works so perfect cover everything I love it I have to have it repeat in my make up it's super easy to apply and I would recommend it to everyone that puts make up .
Mahayla P.
Great product, love it! I'm so glad they make shades light enough to to match my skin tone (very pale lol). It goes on smooth and I've had it about a year and it's just now starting to get a little thicker. 10/10 would recommend.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
This is another one of those must have products that everyone talks about. Unfortunately, it's not one of those for me. It works but it doesn't have that wow factor for me that everyone talks about. Wasn't my favorite as it sets in my crease under my eyes. I bought this expecting it to be amazing as everyone talks about but no, sadly I was disappointed.
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
For someone who is always looking for a dupe of a high end makeup item, I fell in love with yet another Fit Me product by Maybelline. For me, the Fit Me concealer reminds me of the Naked Skin concealer sold at Sephora, Ulta, and other various High End Makeup stores. Buying this concealer saves me money and trips to the mall!
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Review for: Medium, Light more...
Love, love, love this concealer it's also a good dupe for the NARS concealer. I have dry skin and this works so nice under my eyes. It's summer now so I'm trying to just spot conceal without setting for a more natural look at it works great! My under eyes are dark n unusual crease very easily with this it's not a problem. Definitely recommend
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
I decided to try this out because I seen many raving about it. For the price, it is a decent product. I feel like it is a great concealer if you don't need much coverage. It is very light and blendable. But for me, I have hereditary awful dark circles. So it wasn't the best match for me. I need a more heavy duty concealer.
Ana A.
Ever since I used Maybelline fit me concealer, I never went back to my old ones nor looker for other concealers. It has medium to high coverage and it works really well with my undereyes and concealing my blemishes. It's really creamy and I love that it has a wide variety of shades and perfect for yellow toned skin like mine. I'm using deep (for when I get tan or for contour sometimes), medium (for my normal blemishes) and sand (for my undereyes).
Alyssa B.
LOVE THIS!!! My only complaint is that it came with very minimal product, but overall it's amazing! Very easy to blend (I use a beauty blender) and it is not cakey at all like some concealers. Absolutely would buy again, mine is almost empty!!!!
Samantha S.
Leesburg, GA
This is one of the best concealers in the history of ever!! Not only it's an affordable drugstore concealer, the coverage is amazing full and the skin match is decent. It blends so smoothly with the tap of a brush or sponge. I do wish that there were more shades to choose from though. It seems like some tones are forgotten...
Ty R.
indianapolis
I'm obsessed with this concealer!! It's very build-able and blends so beautifully into the skin. It's great for making your eyes look fresh and clear, however, I would not recommend using this for blemishes. It gives you a bright look and it goes a long way. The applicator is absolutely amazing. Maybelline New York
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?