Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tawny D.
Catawissa, MO
I love this concealer, I read a lot of really good reviews and read that it is a dupe for nars. It is very creamy and covers very very well. I use a damp beauty blender to blend it out and absolutely love the results. Decent price for the quality, would definitely recommend!!!
Jocelyn F.
Review for: Sand more...
Since Maybelline came out with their Fit Me line I have been in love with this concealer!Besides it being super affordable, it does what I look for in a concealer. It covers my dark circles, any pimples here and there, and also works great as a highlighter. It does crease a little but I have yet to find a crease less concealer.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
This is a really good concealer! It covers and blends well with your skin! I also use it when I contour! It's build-able and gives you a smooth finish. The only flaw it has is that it does dry a bit quick so I recommend applying it with a damp beauty blender! Add this to your makeup bag bc not only is it great, it's not expensive
Andrea B.
Oakland, MD
I give this concealer a 3 stars. This concealer gives me creases and cracks sometimes under my eye if I put my foundation on top. Not bad coverage at all. Just doesn't last as long as wanted. I would buy again for the price. But I'd only use it if I didn't want to use my other expensive products.
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
I really like this concealer. It blends easily and doesn't crease. Although it can be worn by itself, its buildable and can be used with other concealers without looking cakey. It's great paired with my Fit Me dewy+smooth foundation.
Erin B.
This is on my list of my top concealers. You cant beat the price and the formula is nice and creamy and easily blendable. The skin area around my eyes is thin so I have to be very careful with concealers so they don't cake up- I did not have a problem with this one at all.
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have tried a lot of over the counter and expensive products and for over age 50 skin I have found that this is the best one for me. This product does not settle in the lines under my eyes and actually makes my skin feel very soft!
Maryana G.
Abu Dhabi, Al reef downtown building 10 flat 205
Este es el corrector que mas recomiendo, es economico y funciona perfectamente.. Posee una alta cobertura yo lo utilizo junto con la base Fit me! De verdad chicas que lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados no tiene nada que envidiarle a otros mas costosos!
Olivia F.
I bought this because I needed a new concealer and I had heard so many great things about this one so I decided to give it a try. I love this because it blends very nicely and is also build-able so you can get good coverage out of it. I also love this because the shade "fair" which is the lightest matched my skin perfectly.
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Favorite concealer of all time. It is so creamy, and I love to use it under my eyes. People say it compares to NARS, but I have never tried it so I can't say. But I do know it is my favorite out of any concealers that I have tried!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back