Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tara R.
Best concealer at the drugstore! I love it because it is very creamy, covers a lot, lasts all day. I love wearing this concealer on its own with a powder to set it for a everyday natural look. I also love wearing it with my favorite foundations; Mac Studio Fix Fluid (NC20) and Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation (light sand). I own the shade sand and it is perfect for my sin tone.
Andrea B.
Oakland, MD
I give this concealer a 3 stars. This concealer gives me creases and cracks sometimes under my eye if I put my foundation on top. Not bad coverage at all. Just doesn't last as long as wanted. I would buy again for the price. But I'd only use it if I didn't want to use my other expensive products.
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
I stock up on Fair and Light every few months. It's one of the best values at the drugstore. This concealer gives me perfect coverage and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I don't use it for blemishes, mainly for my under eye and capillaries around my nose. Great product!
Jocelyn F.
Review for: Sand more...
Since Maybelline came out with their Fit Me line I have been in love with this concealer!Besides it being super affordable, it does what I look for in a concealer. It covers my dark circles, any pimples here and there, and also works great as a highlighter. It does crease a little but I have yet to find a crease less concealer.
Trinh L.
Chantilly , VA
I rarely repurchase anything but I did with this one. It blends like a dream, never cakey and you can build in the coverage. Actually it feels so lightweight that I even use it as a foundation and my skin still look like skin and not cake face.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
I always seem to go back to this concealer. It's affordable and gets the job done! Better than most of my higher end concealer. I love how this doesn't look cakey under the eyes. It blends out nicely with great coverage. Most concealer tend to look drying and cakey but this does not. I love it and always find myself reaching for it.
Cayleigh C.
One of my favorite concealers of all time! I love the way it blends out, it has medium coverage, but it's buildable. I have very dark undereye circles and this brightens my eyes and makes me look so much better! Awesome for the price!
Gabby C.
Queens Village, NY
I've been using this concealer for a while now, and it lasted a pretty long time, and honestly I'm impressed. It is a full coverage concealer so you don't have to worry about it coming off but, the one downside I see to it that it makes you look old because it gets into your creases but, I love it so much, I bought another one!!
Anyssa E.
Pomona,ca
Review for: Light, Sand more...
This is the best maybelline product in my opinion, this concealer is very light weight and does not leave your cakey at all . It blends out like  a dream and it can be also seen as a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer. I would definelty recommened this product because it creates a smooth base when putting foundation on .
Alyssa F.
This concealer does an awesome job of covering up dark acne spots and blending into the skin seamlessly! Although it does not work best for setting in the under eye area, it works great for highlighting and covering up uneven areas of skin.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back