Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19837)
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I have tried several of these since there is so much hype over them and I was not disappointed. They do give off great coverage and blend so nicely and it this price! Def worth the purchase for every day concealing.
Lindsay G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is my go-to concealer! I use it pretty much every day. It covers so well and lasts the whole day! Super easy to apply and blend. The packaging is nice, modern looking. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Amarachi N.
These aren't really my favorite . I honestly don't like the whole fit me line . Its pretty good packaging and if you want a not so full coverage look then this may be a good pick , but this is not full coverage at all
Janae K.
Review for: Light more...
Fantastic drugstore concealer! The price is right, coverage is amazing, and lasts long. I love blending out this concealer (and all concealers) with a damp beauty sponge it gives a flawless complexion without much effort!
Samantha S.
Hollywood, FL
I heard about this concealer for a long time before I finally went out and bought it. I have super dark circles under my eyes and it's hard for me to find something that will cover them. With the product I can barely see the darkness under my eyes and for me, that's rare so I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Veronica R.
Gainesville, GA
Just like the Fit Me foundation, I love the formula! It covers very well and doesn't crease bad. Packaging is sleek so it is easy to store! I like this much more than most concealers, and will definitely buy it again!
vanessa r.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
super great concealer and it almost always better than high end concealers. this concealer get the job done but i wish it came in more colors. its nice and moisturizing and i use it all the time, it is great for the price and would def recommend to anyone
Madison D.
Review for: Light more...
Really good concealer! Blends into the skin really well and is super easy to apply with the wand. I would say it is a medium cover concealer and is nice to highlight with as well. Very creamy and I would recommend it!
Sydney T.
Amazed by how good this concealer is, especially for the price. It works great on the under eyes, as well as problematic skin! I think they have great coverage and a good shade range. Definitely set this with powder under the eyes!
Alexis R.
Austin, TX
BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER. This concealer is creamy, full coverage, easy to blend. I will say the applicator is a little narrow but other than that it's magic. It was affordable and I would definitely buy this again!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?