Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Cayleigh C.
One of my favorite concealers of all time! I love the way it blends out, it has medium coverage, but it's buildable. I have very dark undereye circles and this brightens my eyes and makes me look so much better! Awesome for the price!
Emily D.
Review for: Light more...
I don't understand they hype about this. For me, this concealer doesn't blend in well and kind of cakes up under my eyes. It almost separates when blending. It is okay if I set it with a powder, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
This works nicely as an undereye concealer for me, but I don't have a very dark undereye. It covers up minor discoloration, but not for major redness or acne. I buy this when I'm not sure what else to buy, but I'm still on the hunt for something better.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I like the formula of the concealer, but the lightest shade is still too dark for my skin tone! It's pretty close, so works well for blemishes, but isn't great for concealing and highlighting my under eye circles. Still a great concealer.
Natasha W.
Appleton, WI
Definitely a dupe for NARS concealer and other more expensive brands that you find at Ulta or Sephora. Definitely worth the money. Works best when you choose a shade lighter than your foundation so it highlights . It goes on not too thick or thin, just right. Also it doesn't feel like it gets dry and stays on all day. I love it!
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite concealer of all time drugstore and high end. It blends so smoothly, there's a pretty good color range for drugstore concealer, and it never looks cakey. It pairs with any foundation, powder, etc. beautifully and you will not be disappointed by this product.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY
I have such a mixed skin tone due to my multi-ethnic background that it tends to be hard to find the right color for my skin, Fit Me products always made it easier to find colors that matched. Love their concealer it hides all my blemishes
Christy B.
I am super pale skinned and I bought the lightest shade they have and it is still too dark. Coverage is decent, but I prefer the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer over this. It has more coverage and better color choices for my skin tone.
Danielle M.
Sacramento, CA
Yasss girl this is the best concealer at the drug store, creamy, blends beautiful, affordable and it looks flawless! I love mixing this with the NYX HD concealer in GLOW to brighten my under eyes. Those two mixed together is a dream team !
Selina H.
Best concealer in the drugstore! It's less than half the price of the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer & is better to me! It covers the dark circles under your eyes perfectly! It goes on smooth & does not crease if you set it with powder!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back