Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20695)
Alyssa F.
This concealer does an awesome job of covering up dark acne spots and blending into the skin seamlessly! Although it does not work best for setting in the under eye area, it works great for highlighting and covering up uneven areas of skin.
Tawny D.
Catawissa, MO
I love this concealer, I read a lot of really good reviews and read that it is a dupe for nars. It is very creamy and covers very very well. I use a damp beauty blender to blend it out and absolutely love the results. Decent price for the quality, would definitely recommend!!!
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I got this concelear in shade 15 Fair, I like that it does not have full coverage so that it does not look heavy on the skin. It is buildable so if I need I add a little more where I can still see my dark circles. I blend it with the Real Technique Complexion Sponge and it does a great job. It highlight the under eyes just perfect.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
This is a dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealers. It's a great drugstore concealer in my opinion it's actually the best concealer you can find at the drug store. It brightens your under eyes and hides any dark circles you may have.
Tara R.
Best concealer at the drugstore! I love it because it is very creamy, covers a lot, lasts all day. I love wearing this concealer on its own with a powder to set it for a everyday natural look. I also love wearing it with my favorite foundations; Mac Studio Fix Fluid (NC20) and Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation (light sand). I own the shade sand and it is perfect for my sin tone.
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
This concealer is a great product for brightening up areas that are a little dark. I would compare it to the NARS concealer. It does not have a very heavy coverage but it does brighten. I like this product for "no makeup" makeup looks.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
I always seem to go back to this concealer. It's affordable and gets the job done! Better than most of my higher end concealer. I love how this doesn't look cakey under the eyes. It blends out nicely with great coverage. Most concealer tend to look drying and cakey but this does not. I love it and always find myself reaching for it.
Brianna L.
San Antonio, Tx
This is definitely my holy grail concealer! I have NEVER loved a piece of make up so much. I have repurchased this concealer over 10 times in the color sand. They have a great selection of color, sleek packaging and better than all of the high end concealers I have ever tried!
Bethany H.
DeWitt, AR
I really like this concealer. It blends easily and doesn't crease. Although it can be worn by itself, its buildable and can be used with other concealers without looking cakey. It's great paired with my Fit Me dewy+smooth foundation.
Sarah A.
Newton, MA
I cannot say anything bad about this concealer! I've used it for 5+ years and nothing compares to it for the price. I've tried Nars, IT cosmetics, and many other concealers and all of them are just as good as or sometimes not even as good as the maybelline fit me concealer!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back