Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19837)
Lizzeth R.
San Jose, CA
This concealer reminds me of the Nars concealer except way cheaper and it's so easy to blend. It lasts and brights up. It's full coverage and it does not cake up. I would definitely buy it again. this concealer is a staple! I recommend it! Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Tanisha T.
Lexington, NC
I think this is one of the best drug store concealers I've ever used. It goes on smooth and is easy to pat in with a beauty blender. It covers my dark under eye and i can tell if i don't have it on. it really does FIT ME.
Jazmine c.
I love this product , I gave it 4 stars because you have to work kinda fast with it , it drys quickly. I recommend using it with a beauty blender , trust me it works wonders and I use this everyday it doesn't crease , very nice application...
Shawn T.
San Mateo, CA
This is my go-to concealer! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS THING so much I discovered it while watching a YouTube video, one of those gurus recommended it and honestly I haven't looked back since. It's cheap, great coverage, not too thick, not too heavy and lasts all day if you set it with finishing/translucent powder
Jennifer D.
Sterling, VA
This is an ok concealer. I know everyone loves this one, but I find it to be just ok. I have very fair skin and never did find a good color match and also feel like it doesn't blend out as seemlessly as some of my other products. I do really like the packaging though and the doe foot applicator is great.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
Yes! I recommend buying a shade slightly darker than your skin-- by the time it goes on, it will be a little different than what you see in the bottle. The concealer lasts all day and is thick but not heavy. It's not perfect for under eye but does the trick well enough (with the help of some powder on top...)
Lesslie P.
Fall River, ma
This is my favorite drug store concealer and highlighter. I buy two every time I run out, the lightest to highlight certain areas of my face and the color that most matches my foundation to conceal any spots or marks and it is both creamy and great coverage. Worth buying at the drugstore and not so expensive.
Allison W.
Rochester, NY
This really is an awesome concealer. Especially for the price. I have seen comparison videos of this Maybelline concealer against Nats and some actually say that it is a better bank for your buck. I agree. This is one that I've purchased time, and time again. I can't say that about too many "drug-store" concealers.... This one is even better than most high end ones.
Joanna K.
Dallas, TX
My favorite product for concealer. It's really cheap (around 5 dollars on Amazon) and it just covers everything on my face. In addition, it doesn't create those little wrinkles when it dries out! I have already bought my second one! Love this product so much!
Brooke H.
Indianapolis , IN
As I said with Fit Me! Foundation, the color for this concealer line is not great if you have very fair skin. The coverage is nice but the shade definitely doesn't fit for lighter skin ladies. It does have a nice finish and lasts a decent length of time.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?