Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Joanna T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite concealers. So cheap and works amazing well. Great coverage and color selection for fair skinned people. Similar to the nars concealer, but at a fraction of the price! This concealer works well as a light foundation layer, but also dries slightly dewy. I find that I prefer layering powder over it to prevent shine.
Shelby R.
Greensboro, NC
Kept seeing how everybody was raving about this product so I decided to try it out. This was one of the best concealers I've ever used! It covers up pretty much everything the only downside is that under my eyes you can see my fine lines.
Nicole H.
Review for: Light more...
I have horrible under eye circles and this is one of the two concealers that work for me. The shade is light enough for my pale skin. I don't have blemishes so I don't know how it would work for that but covers all the purple under my eyes
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! It doesn't cake up, it's very easy to blend and it's very long lasting. It feels good on my skin without being too thick. I use it for under eye concealer and highlight. I've bought it probably three times already 😍
Isabella A.
Oshkosh, WI
This concealer is amazing and I love maybe line and the fit me line is amazing!! Other concealers are sticks and I like liquid concealers better!! This is definitely w long lasting concealer!! I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Jacqueline C.
The maybelline fit me is great! It blends easy and evenly when I use my beauty blender. It is very buildable to cover my under eye bags and brightens my eyes. The concealers' packaging is simple yet fab! It is very easy to use and causes no mess. I will continue to buy and use it!
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
I only got this because I was getting the foundation and ulta was having a buy 2, get 1 free sale on Maybelline products. I never thought I would fall in love with it but I'm glad that I got it. It's so amazing and not thick. Very easy to blend.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Light more...
este corrector tiene una gran cobertura, pero hay que tener cuidado con la cantidad que se aplica, no se puede aplicar demasiado. hay que aplicar poca cantidad y ir difuminando, si hace falta aplicar un poco mas y así, siempre sellarlo con algún polvo.
Ashley P.
Raceland, KY
I love this concealer! The only thing I hate is the "color numbers." I'm very light as in I wear 110 in the foundation but I wear 15 in the concealer because 10 is really orange. I recommend looking up swatches or go to ulta and try them.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
I have hereditary dark dark circles literally my dads side of the fam has black underneath their eyes lol so wgen i use this concealer i love tge xoverafe plus its like 5-6 bucks at walmart i really like that it doesnt wrinkle my eyes too
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back