Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
I have hereditary dark dark circles literally my dads side of the fam has black underneath their eyes lol so wgen i use this concealer i love tge xoverafe plus its like 5-6 bucks at walmart i really like that it doesnt wrinkle my eyes too
jennifer d.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! It doesn't crease too bad if you set it with a powder. It is buildable. Lighter shades work best to highlight the face, and shades closer to skin tone are best for blemishes. I would definitely recommend, compares closely to NARS radiant creamy concealer!!
Jordan P.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Light more...
My absolute favorite concealer! Definitely a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer! I wish it was a little thicker, but it doesn't crease. To make it last all day, I set it with a translucent powder, and its perfect! Would recommend!
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I needed a concealer ASAP and I was on a budget. I like this concealer but I don't love it. It has okay coverage but the color range is not great. It doesn't have the brightening quality that I look for but it does the job if you can't afford a $25 concealer. I would recommend setting it with some sort of powder to help it last all day!
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Light more...
este corrector tiene una gran cobertura, pero hay que tener cuidado con la cantidad que se aplica, no se puede aplicar demasiado. hay que aplicar poca cantidad y ir difuminando, si hace falta aplicar un poco mas y así, siempre sellarlo con algún polvo.
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
I love this concealer!!!! I use this on my under eyes and over some spots on my face and it goes on really well. It blends easily. It doesn't have any type of overwhelming smell. I like how it has some pigment and doesn't go on too sheer.
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! It doesn't cake up, it's very easy to blend and it's very long lasting. It feels good on my skin without being too thick. I use it for under eye concealer and highlight. I've bought it probably three times already 😍
Adrienne S.
I love this concealer! It covers well doesn't crease and is long wearing. I only wish it came in more shades since I am so light right now the lightest is almost to dark for me to use at the moment. When I was a little more tan I used this as an under eye highlighting concealer and worked great and still covered my texture and darkness.
Shelby R.
Greensboro, NC
Kept seeing how everybody was raving about this product so I decided to try it out. This was one of the best concealers I've ever used! It covers up pretty much everything the only downside is that under my eyes you can see my fine lines.
Yessenia A.
Phoenix , AZ
Highly recommend this product! It is extremely easy to blend, I love using it to highlight too. The price is super affordable and works like magic. You can find this anywhere from Walmart to ulta, I would say this is my go to concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back