Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20668)
Star B.
Lancaster
I love this foundation it is definitely one that I use the most and the packaging is nice and sleek I love the color I don't remember what color I have I'll come back and edit. Very buildable very affordable definitely recommend to buy full coverage
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
I only got this because I was getting the foundation and ulta was having a buy 2, get 1 free sale on Maybelline products. I never thought I would fall in love with it but I'm glad that I got it. It's so amazing and not thick. Very easy to blend.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Kept seeing how everybody was raving about this product so I decided to try it out. This was one of the best concealers I've ever used! It covers up pretty much everything the only downside is that under my eyes you can see my fine lines.
Kalin U.
Trenton, SC
I purchased this about one month ago and I didn't really like it. The color selection was very slim and the consistency is really liquidy and almost runny. I did love a few things about it, though, it was a great price, I loved the packaging, and it works well on my sister who is a lighter skin tone.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
I have hereditary dark dark circles literally my dads side of the fam has black underneath their eyes lol so wgen i use this concealer i love tge xoverafe plus its like 5-6 bucks at walmart i really like that it doesnt wrinkle my eyes too
Jordan P.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Light more...
My absolute favorite concealer! Definitely a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer! I wish it was a little thicker, but it doesn't crease. To make it last all day, I set it with a translucent powder, and its perfect! Would recommend!
Yessenia A.
Phoenix , AZ
BEST CONCEALER out there! It does it's job and it's not heavy at all! It conceals everything and it does not crease at all! It's long lasting and has a lot of product, you don't even need that much! Totally recommend
Avital E.
This is pretty good. I think if you have normal skin this to somewhat dry this is a perfect concealer for you, I'm not sure about oily skin. I love the packaging for this. It is simple yet easy. This could be build able but it doesn't look as good if you only put one layer. And the best part of this product is it is super affordable!
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
This concealer goes well with the Fit Me foundation. There is an online quiz on their website that tells you which color you should get to go with the foundation. Typically, it's about a shade or two lights, depending on the effect you're going for.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Light more...
este corrector tiene una gran cobertura, pero hay que tener cuidado con la cantidad que se aplica, no se puede aplicar demasiado. hay que aplicar poca cantidad y ir difuminando, si hace falta aplicar un poco mas y así, siempre sellarlo con algún polvo.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back