Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19804)
Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
State Road, NC
This is a pretty good concealer for the price. I do think that it does a good job at covering my under eye circles but it does tend to crease it I do not set it. I also wish that is came in more colors because I couldn't find the exact color I wanted. Another downfall was that I felt like it stung some of the spots on my skin. I will probably not be rebuying this product.
Brittney E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is absolutely my go to concealed. I use it to cover blemishes, hide dark circles, and countor my face. It has a very silky consistency and blends into the skin so well. I also love how I don't feel it sitting on my face
Kailey S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Fair more...
I use this concealer everyday and have for years! It is amazing!! I use it on blemishes and it covers them perfectly. I also use it with the Maybelline fit me foundation. They work flawlessly together, but even when I want a quick look, I throw on this concealer on my dark circles and blemishes and it is beautiful!
Tatiana G.
At first i was a little skeptical i think i bought a shade too light. But i love using this to lean up my eyebrows and base for eyeshadow. Blends really well & easy to apply. I think next time i buy it will be the right shade and i will have more pleasing results
Lea W.
S Plainfield, NJ
This is a must have for any makeup junkie or beginner. It's intense coverage competes with high end brands makeup. It's very easy to blend and I find that it works a lot better for concealing blemishes. I have 9 of these laying around my room...always repurchase.
Bridget R.
Normal, IL
This concealer is a staple in my collection. I used the shade 10 light, and it is amazing. I don't get any creasing and it covers up my dark circles so well and it also highlights my face very well. This is definitely a dupe for the high end concelears, but I prefer this concealer over any other. It doesn't get cakey either, and powder sits very nice on top of it!
Mena M.
This concealer is magic. I had great reviews and youtube personalities rave about this product and ended up purchasing it and trying it out. Many say it is a dupe for the NARS concealer and that is true. You get the same coverage but for a better price. I had major dark circles under my eyes and I am also oily and this does a great job. During extremely long days I do reapply again. Definitely recommending this to everyone I know.
Hannah R.
This concealer is excellent. It is very creamy and light and covers acne and other spots very well. Sometimes I use it alone on my whole face and it basically works like a foundation! I will always repurchase this concealer!
Shelby C.
Rock Spring, GA
Love this product for light makeup days, but it just doesn't have as much coverage as I typically like. A lot of people dupe it as NARS radiant creamy. Though the textures may be similar, the coverage is extremely different.
Ashley S.
Review for: Cafe more...
An affordable dupe of the NARS concealer. Gives an even medium coverage and is buildable. Covers under eye circles and blemishes with a creamy smooth texture. Not for some with dark eye circles though because they will show through.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?