Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sharief P.
Oakland Park, FL
This is a great light coverage concealer. I don't recommend this product if you have very dark circles and or extreme acne. I use this concealer mainly as a daily highlighter under and around the outside of my eyes. I apply the concealer with a foundation brush after I apply my foundation and I set it with a powder. I recommend this product if you are only looking for a light coverage concealer.
priscilla s.
Laredo, TX
I love how light weight this concealer is, I am pretty fair and I noticed the Lightest shade isnt at light as i expected it to be. But i do gravitate to this when im applying my make up. I do notice some creasing after a while and i hate that and the coverage isnt as what i expect. but it is a great product for those light makeup days.
Katherine H.
I have this in light and I find it to be a little bit on the orange side. if I mix it with fair it evens out a bit but I'd have preferred not to buy two to match my skin tone, especially since I'm not particularly fair...
it's creamy and the staying power is nice. I think it blends well so I can't complain about the formula, just the color
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
Hands down my new favorite drug store concealer. good coverage, light weight, does not get cakey, and actually matches my pale skin tone. have to set with a powder or my mascara will transfer though, but I think that goes for every concealer.
Linda B.
I hate trying to find concealer, but when my local Walgreens had this on sale I thought I would give it a try. I am so happy I did. I really like the consistency of it. I don't find it to be cakey and to me it does a good job at covering my blemishes. This has been my go to concealer for nearly a year now. It's amazing for under eye circles.
Karinix T.
Binghamton, NY
All time favorite product! This is one of the most classic go to makeup products I own that I recommend for all age groups because it is so natural and creamy and comes I. A good range of shades and its from the drugstore. I really love it.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
It's the best drug store concealer I've tried. I have discolored areas due to acne and it works well for me. While, I wouldn't consider it to be full coverage, it's great for every day use.
Jenna S.
Elma, NY
this concealer is definitely among my top favorites. It definitely does it's job as a concealer and hides my dark circles under my eyes. I have heard it's very close to the nars concealer but I don't own that one so I can't make a comparison. I will say however that the formula is very creamy to the point where it's a little hard to blend, so I mix mine with a more liquid like concealer to help blend it out.
Jackie T.
Newark, DE
This is the bomb.com! I love this. It's $5 and it looks good all the time. I use this to highlight under eyes and to cover up any blemishes if I have any. It's so creamy and so easy to blend. I love the wand that it has and it makes the product so easy to apply
Kiana N.
Eugene, OR
Love this concealer. Lasts forever, the wand makes it easy to control its application, and it comes in a wide range of colors (which makes it available for many different complexions). Blends beautifully and looks natural. I'm able to cover up acne, bags under my eyes, etc. with it. Worth it!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back