Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I got this about a week ago and I really like this concealer! The formula is slightly thick, so there is a nice amount of coverage. It is also creamy, blendable, and has an even application. I would definitely repurchase this!
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I tried this concealer after trying fit me!s other products. I love this product!! It's now my favorite under the eye concealer! The coverage is great for people who get dark circles under their eyes, I definitely recommend for those in need
Courtney W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Absolutely amazing!! I have used the Bare Minerals concealer for a very long time but I will never buy it again after using this! The consistency is a perfect mix of liquid and creamy, blends beautifully on the skin, and stays all day! If you are looking for an awesome concealer, look no further! High end performance at a drugstore price!
Gabrielle B.
I love this cancelar! I especially love to use it to highlight under the eyes. It blends out nice easy, it also last all day, I've never had to retouch it, but I always set it with powder. Highly recommend for those staring out in the makeup world!
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Sorry Fit Me, but after trying the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer you didn't impress me at all.. I mean, it is good but not as good as the one I mentioned. This doesn't crease but it doesn't last all day and the coverage is from sheer to medium
Gigi A.
Mountain Top, PA
Review for: Light more...
Best drug store concealer! I've used it for years! It's packaging could be better but the product is creamy and long lasting! The only cons I have are that it would burn my dry skin and accentuate my fine lines. However, it is better than all of the drug store concealers I have tried!
Katelynne F.
Genoa, WV
i'm normally about the shade 3-4 in every foundation, & the shade "light" is perfect for highlighting my under eyes! it blends beautifully! it's more of a medium coverage, but looks beautiful. i definitely recommend for highlighting, not so much if you need a fuller coverage for dark circles! also like using this as a base for my eyeshadow!
Veronica P.
Kissimmee, FL
Sometimes i have a love and hate relationship with this concealer. It looks great for highlight but then it might be too light. I would say we need more shade options. Ive bought this concealer like 4 times. I feel like i need it in my drawer.
Gemma P.
Brandon, FL
Hands down my favorite concealer right now. Much better than a lot of the high end brands. I use it for under eye and it lasts ALL DAY without creasing. I use my Laura Mercier secret brightening powder to set it! Would definitely recommend!
Esmer V.
Shafter
Review for: Sand more...
This works so great. I love it. I recommend to all. If you haven't tried it. I recommend you do so. My under eyes are dark and every time I use this they're gone
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back