Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Megan M.
Webster, MA
This is my all time FAVORITE product. This concealer never creases and covers up my dark circles and pimples with ease. It is cheap so I never have to worry when I tan or get pale and need to buy a new shade. I highly recommend to everyone!
michayla y.
I really liked this concealer. it covered all my imperfections and lasted all day. I didn't like how the lightest shade I could get was 10 fair. normally, fair is lighter than my skin tone, but this was a little darker. I would purchase again
Maddy C.
cherry creek parkway north , ohio
This is the best concealer I have ever bought! I recently stopped buying it to try out more concealers & I just keep on coming to this one! It works so well as a under the eye and a spot conceal as well & it does not crease which is amazing!
Jennifer T.
I did not like this concealer at all. It did not conceal my dark circles and sunk into my fine lines almost immediately. It has been awhile since I've tried it so I might pick up a new one to see if it's just the product or the one tube I got.
Nicole M.

This concealer is very creamy and comfortable! I wish it came in a larger shade range (the two lightest shades are a shade too dark for me) but they blend well and cover dark circles perfectly. I use shade 15 (which is actually lighter than shade 10)
Mariana G.
Pico Rivera , CA
I got my concealer in the shade 'sand' and use it as a way to conceal and contour under my eyes, eyebrows and basically the t-zone area. It goes well along with my foundation. I love how it feels really light on me and doesn't have that thick feeling, which is a problem to me because usually that's the cause of my break outs and bad pores. 💆🏻
Ashley H.
Gahanna, OH
This concealer is perfect for daily wear. It has the perfect amount of coverage, and the consistency blends out flawlessly. The price is why I go back time after time, it has a high end formula for the low drugstore price. Highly recommend!
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
One of my favorite concealers! Great for highlighting, covering up dark circles, redness, and blemishes! Doesn't crease if set with a powder! Isn't thick or Cakey at all! I find the fit me concealers a whole lot better than the foundations! I've also heard from the great find these are also great for contouring but I have yet to test that theory!
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
Hands down my new favorite drug store concealer. good coverage, light weight, does not get cakey, and actually matches my pale skin tone. have to set with a powder or my mascara will transfer though, but I think that goes for every concealer.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Light more...
OK so as a concealer it doesn't do as great of a job as I was hoping. But I think it is fabulous for an eyeshadow primer I have freckles on my hood and just general discoloration and it is a great job of covering that up as well as allowing my eyeshadow to stay on long and strong all day. The price is pretty great as well I highly recommend it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back