Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Brianna L.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product! I use this to highlight my face and have it in the shade 15 Fair. It applies smooth and covers dark circles without being heavy. Is also great for blemishes and I also use it for this. I have repurchased this item before and would recommend . Only doubt is that I wish it was brighter, but all in all it is a great product!
michayla y.
I really liked this concealer. it covered all my imperfections and lasted all day. I didn't like how the lightest shade I could get was 10 fair. normally, fair is lighter than my skin tone, but this was a little darker. I would purchase again
Gaila B.
Review for: Sand more...
I have to say I used the maybelline anti age rewind concealer then I watched a bunch of YouTube tutorials where people raved about this concealer so thought I would try it. This feels thicker and the applicator isn't the same quality however I love the shade, but prefer the age rewind for my dark circles. But for other uses this works great
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
Definitely my favorite concealer, and I love the price! I've tried a few high end concealers, but none compare. I'm pretty fair, so I'm really glad they had a shade that fit my skin perfectly and blended out nicely. This doesn't always cover up everything as well as I would like, especially with acne present, but it's the best I've found.
Sara A.
Review for: Light, Sand more...
I love trying out new concealers and I love this concealer mostly to clean up my eyebrows. I do use it to conceal and highlight my under eye area but I feel like it doesn't cover as much as I would like it to. You can def add more coverage if needed without it caking up on you which is always a good thing. The applicator is bomb as well.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
One of my favorite concealers! Great for highlighting, covering up dark circles, redness, and blemishes! Doesn't crease if set with a powder! Isn't thick or Cakey at all! I find the fit me concealers a whole lot better than the foundations! I've also heard from the great find these are also great for contouring but I have yet to test that theory!
Erin C.
Just recently bought this concealer and I love it! It covers my undereye area and is buildable around the other areas of my face without looking cakey. Love the packaging on this concealer, it looks very sleek. Would definitely buy it again!
Jackie T.
Newark, DE
This is the bomb.com! I love this. It's $5 and it looks good all the time. I use this to highlight under eyes and to cover up any blemishes if I have any. It's so creamy and so easy to blend. I love the wand that it has and it makes the product so easy to apply
Demitriyah B.
The best of best in concealers! It's ver creamy and smooth on the skin! Blends perfectly. Covers all your dark circles and lasts all day long! The price is another plus and is very comparable if not better than a lot of High end concealers!
Jenna S.
Elma, NY
this concealer is definitely among my top favorites. It definitely does it's job as a concealer and hides my dark circles under my eyes. I have heard it's very close to the nars concealer but I don't own that one so I can't make a comparison. I will say however that the formula is very creamy to the point where it's a little hard to blend, so I mix mine with a more liquid like concealer to help blend it out.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back