Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kiana N.
Eugene, OR
Love this concealer. Lasts forever, the wand makes it easy to control its application, and it comes in a wide range of colors (which makes it available for many different complexions). Blends beautifully and looks natural. I'm able to cover up acne, bags under my eyes, etc. with it. Worth it!
Sara A.
Review for: Light, Sand more...
I love trying out new concealers and I love this concealer mostly to clean up my eyebrows. I do use it to conceal and highlight my under eye area but I feel like it doesn't cover as much as I would like it to. You can def add more coverage if needed without it caking up on you which is always a good thing. The applicator is bomb as well.
Gabrielle B.
I love this cancelar! I especially love to use it to highlight under the eyes. It blends out nice easy, it also last all day, I've never had to retouch it, but I always set it with powder. Highly recommend for those staring out in the makeup world!
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I got this about a week ago and I really like this concealer! The formula is slightly thick, so there is a nice amount of coverage. It is also creamy, blendable, and has an even application. I would definitely repurchase this!
Madisun M.
Ok so, the shade range is decent but for me, being a pale princess, the lightest shade is too dark :-( Not only is it too dark the formula is wack. It's great for covering my acne but under my eyes is a no no, it looks so textured and it creases.
Monica G.
South Houston, TX
Maybelline does an awesome job with concealers and that includes this one. I have lots of trouble with my dark circles and this concealer helps me with that. Just pop it on blend it out at it and i look great! Will definitely purchase again!
Josephine
This concealer is a very good drugstore concealer. The product is very buildable but can become very cakey if to much is applied. It works well as a under eye concealer. The concealer last thought the whole day. I would buy this product again.
Erin C.
Just recently bought this concealer and I love it! It covers my undereye area and is buildable around the other areas of my face without looking cakey. Love the packaging on this concealer, it looks very sleek. Would definitely buy it again!
Esmer V.
Shafter
Review for: Sand more...
This works so great. I love it. I recommend to all. If you haven't tried it. I recommend you do so. My under eyes are dark and every time I use this they're gone
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Sorry Fit Me, but after trying the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer you didn't impress me at all.. I mean, it is good but not as good as the one I mentioned. This doesn't crease but it doesn't last all day and the coverage is from sheer to medium
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back