Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this concealer and i always have to purchase another one because it works amazing! It has medium to high coverage and doesn't cause creasing so that's really good! However, this is the only drugstore concealer i've used so I don't have much to compare it to.
Lina P.
This concealer's color section is great for my neutral undertone skin. They're really easy to blend in under the eyes and on any spots. They typically won't run off during the day. Their concealing lasts throughout the day, but I always make sure to set it with powder. It's meant for medium coverage though, so it won't cover extremely red spots.
Charmaine D.
Maybelline fit me concealer is one of the best everyday concealers out there. The price makes makes me feel more comfortable using this concealer everyday. It doesn't crease and doesn't feel drying on my under eye area. For me, the coverage is light to medium.
Amarie P.
Savannah, GA
WHEN I TELL YOU THAT THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING CONCEALER I HAD EVER TRIED?! It doesn't compare to ANY other concealer at ALL. The formula is skin like, so it comes off extremely natural. nothing bad to say about it AT ALL. It doesn't have a thick consistency what so ever, so it is very build-able! Id recommend this product to any and everyone who loves a light weight product, with a natural finish to it!
Jessika S.
love this, cheap, but did a really nice job,sheer to medium coverage but can buildable, not creasing, not dry, good for under eye brighten, but may not OK for cover serious dark circle or heavy acne scars or blemishes.
Shaely  H.
Lincoln, NE
This is definitely one of the best concealers I have tried from the drugstore. Its not the most full coverage concealer but it's still really great!! It never creases on me and it is great for people who have dry under eyes like myself . Great price and they have a huge shade selection!!!
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
I cannot say enough good words about this product! It is my Holy Grail and I use it every day of my life! Its a perfect concealer for my dry and scaly skin and It never creases even if I don't set it. I also use it to prime my eyes since they're veiny and it makes my eyeshadow last all day!
O I.
I first bought the shade 10, which I think is the lightest? But it turned out to be too dark and it showed. But then I heard that the shade 15 is lighter than 10 (which doesn't really make sense to me) but I went back and purchased shade 15 (fair) and it really was lighter. I use it to cover up dark circles and any blemishes and it works nicely.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love this concealer! It's my perfect skin tone match, and it has great coverage. It doesn't exaggerate any dryness and is great for both concealing and highlighting. It has a nice liquid texture that makes it easily my favorite drugstore concealer.
Mary B.
This is still my go to concealer. It blends so easily, it sits beautifully on the skin and doesn't get patchy. I love this stuff for everyday wear because it is also so affordable. I'd recommend to anyone in need of a good holy grail concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back