Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
I cannot say enough good words about this product! It is my Holy Grail and I use it every day of my life! Its a perfect concealer for my dry and scaly skin and It never creases even if I don't set it. I also use it to prime my eyes since they're veiny and it makes my eyeshadow last all day!
Meaghann S.
Review for: Fair more...
Such a great drugstore concealer. Lightweight and blends really easily. I've been mixing it with my Shape Tape concealer because the color in my Tarte one is a bit too light right now during the summer.

4 stars only because I've found that my preference is towards concealer that is a bit fuller coverage than this, plus the shade range is lacking.
Mary B.
This is still my go to concealer. It blends so easily, it sits beautifully on the skin and doesn't get patchy. I love this stuff for everyday wear because it is also so affordable. I'd recommend to anyone in need of a good holy grail concealer.
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
This is okay. I can't be too mad, because the price is good. It blends well, too. I feel that sometimes it accentuates my dark undereyes, though, and I don't even have bad undereye circles. I much prefer their other concealer, the age rewind one.
Amarie P.
Savannah, GA
WHEN I TELL YOU THAT THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING CONCEALER I HAD EVER TRIED?! It doesn't compare to ANY other concealer at ALL. The formula is skin like, so it comes off extremely natural. nothing bad to say about it AT ALL. It doesn't have a thick consistency what so ever, so it is very build-able! Id recommend this product to any and everyone who loves a light weight product, with a natural finish to it!
Hope T.
Nashville, TN
This concealer has nice coverage and doesn't look too cakey under the eyes. The only problem I have is that it will crease a lot if you don't set it but I set it with the Laura Mercier translucent powder and it stays all day. It gives a medium coverage and give a nice dewy natural finish.
O I.
I first bought the shade 10, which I think is the lightest? But it turned out to be too dark and it showed. But then I heard that the shade 15 is lighter than 10 (which doesn't really make sense to me) but I went back and purchased shade 15 (fair) and it really was lighter. I use it to cover up dark circles and any blemishes and it works nicely.
Carolina G.
Cranston, RI
This is such a great concealer, I wish they would come out with more shades though, the ones closest to my skin color are too pink for me, but for light to medium skin tones I think the color selection is great! Hoping the come out with more soon!
Shaely  H.
Lincoln, NE
This is definitely one of the best concealers I have tried from the drugstore. Its not the most full coverage concealer but it's still really great!! It never creases on me and it is great for people who have dry under eyes like myself . Great price and they have a huge shade selection!!!
Jamie E.
Collierville , TN
I have always heard awesome things about this concealer so I decided to pick it up at my local drug store. And wow I'm so happy that I did. Best concealer I've used and so cheap too which is an awesome plus I have seen a lot of YouTube makeup gurus use this so I knew it had to be amazing
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back