Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19828)
Buy on Amazon*
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Review for: Light more...
Great for concealing under eyes! I put a light layer on over my correcting concealer. It can get cakey if you don't moisturize. I don't find it to be good for break outs. Not too expensive and the lightest shade is perfect for me.
Natalie F.
Chino, CA
These are good for the price that they come...but I feel like they dry out my skin and make it look a bit patchy. However the packaging is nice & the formula is smooth and buildable...they work great on my sister but not great on me.
Greimy V.
This is my most used make up product, i use it on light natural make up days instead of foundation and also when i do a full face. the coverage is really good and it doesn't crease if you set it. Definitely will keep repurchasing!
Monique P.
Dallas, TX
Good Pigmentation; Smooth; Easy To Apply; Lightweight; Long Lasting; Blends Well; Easy To Take-off

I love this concealer. It's my favorite cheap alternative for the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. I know it's not the "technical dupe" but I prefer its coverage the best. Works best if you pat it into the skin with a clean finger and then finish blending with BB or brush
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
This concealer is great, and an easy dupe for the NARS concealer. Smooth consistency and it applies great coverage that lasts for hours. It's great to use for brightening for contouring as well. Definitely one of my must haves.
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
This is by far the best drugstore concealer that I have tried. It is my go to and comparable with higher end brands. I have already repurchased like four times. Go get yourself one if you haven't tried it yet!
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
This is my holy grail concealer. I absolutely love it. I tried the Too Faced Born This Way concealer and immediately returned it because it paled in comparison to this affordable option. It never creases and it stays amazing all day.
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
I found this concealer to be ok for my face. I have darker circles than the average girl so I need something that has fuller coverage. This concealer is on the more lightweight side. It is a decent one and i have used it many times in the past. I just get this when I can't find anything better. I think this is a good product if your dark circles are not as prominent.
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
Is a great alternative for a drugstore concealer. Is medium coverage. Doesn't not settle in your fine lines under eye. If you are in a budged and you are looking for a great drugstore alternative, this is a great option for you.
Dyanne D.
Columbus, GA
This is my favorite drugstore concealer! It's very creamy and very blendable. They don't have the best color selection but you can still find a shade that's right for you. I use this under my eyes because it doesn't look cakey.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?