Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19825)
Buy on Amazon*
Allie A.
Gig Harbor, WA
I use this for my under eyes and i love it! I'm in shade 15 (fair claire) I find it semi comparable to mac prolong wear. My only problem is, is that it doesn't come in a lighter shade. I originally bought 10, but i found out that 15 was much lighter. I like using concealer for highlighting/contouring so this wasn't light even for that
Catrall S.
I got mine from Walmart and is in the shade 10 light. I went on Maybelline website to see what is my shade of the foundation, powder, and concealer. This concealer was the result from the website for the foundation and powder.
Maritza T.
This works great for a drugstore concealer, they do however only have four shades I believe and none of them work for my skin. I need a light beige in order to use under my eyes. I don't use for blemishes so I don't know how it works for that. Under the eyes it does cover and stay long enough, and doesn't crease.
kim J.
Saint Louis, MO
This concealer is what I have been looking.. With maturing skin,, fine lines and dry skin it is hard to find something that works.. From the first time I used it I knew that I had found my holy grail.. It's perfect coverage that stays all day and I forget its there.
Catrina M.
La Mirada, Ca
LOVELOVELOVE! This is my FAVORITE concealer. It's very lightweight and creamy and it has very good coverage. Make sure to set it with powder to prevent creasing. I have recommended this to several people and they all loved it.
Amber V.
Lynden, WA
Love this concealer for under the eyes! Gives good coverage with very minimal creasing. Not too dry or too creamy. It can also be used for spot concealing trouble areas on the face. All around a great product, and affordable too! I'll definitely keep repurchasing it!
Dani C.
Bags be gone! This is one of the best concealers I have ever tried. I use a passion fruit seed oil under my eyes and then this on top. Let it "bake" for half a minute before blending it in. I finish off with a setting powder for a matte look and voila, set for the day.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Another one of my favorite drugstore concealers! Long lasting, looks so natural. This is a more dewy finish, really highlights the face nicely. I definitely recommend this! Very affordable product. You can even use a darker shade if you'd like to contour! Love this 😍
Amna A.
Best concealer drugstore that I ever tried. Conceals and brightens up under eye are. The packaging is nice and easy to use perfect when you are travelling. Lasting power is also great. Would definitely recommend it to a friend. I have been using it for three years now.
Halli S.
One of my favorite concealers. It covers up my moderate dark circles and does not crease on me. It lasts for a good amount of time. It is affordable but still worth every penny. I will buy it again and recommend others to too.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?