Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20664)
Abbey M.
This concealer is all around great! It matches the perfect color I need and covers pretty well. My only complaint is that sometimes it doesn't last as long as I need it to and I am left with circles under my eyes at the end of the day. I keep this concealer on hand though.
Miranda C.
I love this concealer. It's medium to fullish coverage and blends out nicely. I use the color light to conceal blemishes and sometimes I'll use it on a light makeup day to conceal my under eyes. I always set it with a powder just to keep it from running.
Kate K.
Love this product. My go to concealer. Stays on all day without budging or settling into creases. Has a good color selection for my fair skin tone. Creamy formula that is easy to blend in with other makeup. I have repurchased this before and plan to continue repurchasing.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
This concealer is very similar to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I love using this concealer to cover blemishes as well as a cream contour. This concealer blends effortlessly! Very beautiful application and covers blemishes without becoming cakey.
L P.
I just bought this concealer after hearing about it on Youtube for awhile. It has great coverage, medium to high I think. For me, it is blended best with the Real Techniques blending sponge. I would definitely recommend this. Maybelline knows how to do concealer!
Desire F.
This stuff is magic! So thin and light weight but absolutely provides a great amount of coverage. This is a staple in my makeup kit to use on clients. It never leaves a white cast, and it can be thinned out enough with a damp beauty sponge to avoid creasing. This guy is a must have on my opinion.
Tegan J.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite concealer to use on actual zits/marks that need to be covered up. I like it because its lightweight, and manages to cover spots without looking cakey. It lasts for a long time, and feels comfortable all day. It also comes in a bunch of different colors, which is really nice for everyone looking for a natural-finish concealer.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
ultimate favorite for concealer! I've been searching for the best drug store concealer and this is it. Perfect dupe for the NARS concealer. It's not drying and has buildable coverage. I'm always aiming for natural no-makeup looks, and this is an irreplaceable.
Heather F.
This concealer is good for underneath the eyes, but it does not cover acne very well. It slides right off and just will not stay where you put it. There are a lot of shades to choose from which is a plus, but I prefer a more full coverage concealer.
Adriana D.
Silver Spring
This is one of my favorite concealers of all time! It does a really good job covering up my under eye darkness. Between this concealer and the maybelline better skin concealer I really like this one, I would definitely repurchase this product!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back