Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20645)
Andrea F.
N Arlington, NJ
If you were wondering whether or not you should get this product. The answer is definitely yes! iv'e gone through at least 6 of these and they never fail me. The packaging is nice, and easy to fit in a purse. The coverage is great and lasts all day.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
This is my favortie drugstore concealer of the moment, it works very well with the fit me liquid foundation. That being said, there isn't a wide range of colors, and I wish there'd be darker shades to fit everyone's skin tones.
Kaylyn C.
Boone, NC
Very good concealer, this is a dupe to high end concealers. It doesn't crease as much with a powder which is great. it is good for under eyes or blemishes. The packaging is very nice. I definitely will buy this again. I loveeeeeee it!!!! very good!
Valerie M.
West Portsmouth, OH
I Love this concealer! It is my everyday go-to! Super creamy, and covers all my blemishes. I like to wear a little of this, and I can skip foundation all together. It doesn't settle into fine lines, and if set with powder will stay put all day long!
Angela M.
Ekron, KY
Review for: Light more...
I LOVE this concealer. I need to go out and buy a new one because this is my go-to, every day concealer. It has such a beautiful finish and doesn't crease like other concealers do. It's not super thick or watery; it's the perfect consistency, and at a drugstore price. This concealer is awesome.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a really great concealer! It sets perfectly under the eyes and doesn't look too cakey. Comes with a wand which is easy to apply. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for any drug store concealer. It's pretty cheap too so go for it! :)
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This is one of my favorite drug store concealers! It's inexpsensive and has great coverage that lasts all day. It works really well with under eye coverage for those dark circles. Definitely my go to concealer, would buy again! Recommend for anyone.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
This is one of my favorite drug store concealers. It's great for all skin types & mature skin. It's lightweight & hydrating, very nice coverage. I love the price & the packaging. I will continue to buy this for as long as it's made. Awesome product
L P.
I just bought this concealer after hearing about it on Youtube for awhile. It has great coverage, medium to high I think. For me, it is blended best with the Real Techniques blending sponge. I would definitely recommend this. Maybelline knows how to do concealer!
Rachael M.
Review for: Light more...
This is the only drugstore concealer that I will use because it is so good! It's hydrating, creamy and blendable! I love that some of the colors have a pinkish tone because they totally brighten under the eyes! I would highly recommend this concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?