Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20686)
Megan W.
I really love this concealer. I feel that it gives great coverage and it's at a great price! It also feels good on my skin and isn't oily. I think this and the better skin concealer are very similar and I love both! Only downside is there are not as many shades.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
ultimate favorite for concealer! I've been searching for the best drug store concealer and this is it. Perfect dupe for the NARS concealer. It's not drying and has buildable coverage. I'm always aiming for natural no-makeup looks, and this is an irreplaceable.
Denise C.
It's such a creamy and pigmented concealer that's it covers my dark circles the packaging isn't anything amazing it only con is that there isn't that much product in the container I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new concealer
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Review for: Light more...
This is so comparable to the Nars radiant creamy concealer, I almost prefer this one not only for the price but because I think it's feel lighter and is much smoother to me, it covers flawlessly! It's not as this as the Nars one and that is great for me!
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
This is a really good concealer with good medium coverage if you don't want something extremely heavy. If you have under eye lines then it might go into the creases if you don't moisturize and prime correctly. But other than that very good product.
Andrea F.
N Arlington, NJ
If you were wondering whether or not you should get this product. The answer is definitely yes! iv'e gone through at least 6 of these and they never fail me. The packaging is nice, and easy to fit in a purse. The coverage is great and lasts all day.
Kelsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a pretty good drugstore concealer. I use it over a color correcting concealer under my eyes and to cover any blemishes. I am pretty fair and luckily there is a color light enough to work for me. The price is great. My only critique would be that you DEFINITELY need to set it with powder or it will crease terribly under the eyes. That said, it is one of my go-to's.
Valerie M.
West Portsmouth, OH
I Love this concealer! It is my everyday go-to! Super creamy, and covers all my blemishes. I like to wear a little of this, and I can skip foundation all together. It doesn't settle into fine lines, and if set with powder will stay put all day long!
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Perfect coverage and smooths fine lines when a translucent powder is used to lock in as it conceals. I have dark circles under my eyes due to my having Lupus. Each day try to masquerade my illness with concealer and they are either too expensive or way too hard to achieve a flawless look! I'm sold on Maybelline though! Drug store prices are fantastic!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This is one of my favorite drug store concealers! It's inexpsensive and has great coverage that lasts all day. It works really well with under eye coverage for those dark circles. Definitely my go to concealer, would buy again! Recommend for anyone.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back